Guys Posting With Girl Avatars

I’m sick of it. It’s fucking gay, unless it’s a picture of bouncing titties or a nice ass. I don’t know why anyone would post a picture of a girl’s face as their avatar unless they wanted PM’s from men. Fuckin stop.

And Bob Saget’s face is less gay?

just sayin’

Sounds like someone has PMing a bunch of dudes.

[quote]kingdpt wrote:
And Bob Saget’s face is less gay?

just sayin’[/quote]

Bob Saget is the shit. Might reccomend The Aristocrats, or anything he does that is not on tv. Oh yeah, the girl avatar thing is pretty gay, not the dude on dude way, but the stupid way.

You don’t like my avatar?

bob saget is gayer

Sounds like Miss Saget needs to get her face out of the alcohol, pop a few Midol, then say, “g’night, y’all.”

Those guys are the real T-Nations. How dare you oppose them, they are so hardcore. Seriously, aren’t you frightened Bob Saget? They could be hockey fans like Dave Coulier, I’ve seen him around these parts. Watch the fuck out, because Alanis writes songs for this bitch. He’s a serious T-man. Don’t you doubt. You wanna? Lets do business bitch. I’m gonna wreck you. Anyday. Anytime.

So… you’re saying you want me to change my avatar to a picture of a guy?

Interesting.

[quote]FlavaDave wrote:
You don’t like my avatar?[/quote]

That’s helarious!

I thought about using a similar picture. But my hair is covering up the sensitive parts! LOL

[quote]DSmolken wrote:
So… you’re saying you want me to change my avatar to a picture of a guy?

Interesting.[/quote]

How did you get that?

BTW, yours isn’t that bad because it’s funny. It’s the silly ambiguous avatars of a pretty woman’s face that annoy me, unless that is the person posting.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
I’m sick of it. It’s fucking gay, unless it’s a picture of bouncing titties or a nice ass. I don’t know why anyone would post a picture of a girl’s face as their avatar unless they wanted PM’s from men. Fuckin stop.[/quote]

Get a fucking life.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
beebuddy wrote:
I’m sick of it. It’s fucking gay, unless it’s a picture of bouncing titties or a nice ass. I don’t know why anyone would post a picture of a girl’s face as their avatar unless they wanted PM’s from men. Fuckin stop.

Get a fucking life.[/quote]

Seriously. While I think it’s a little weird for guys to use the webcam-type pics of girls for their avatars (you know, the type that advertise to an unfamiliar onlooker that it is a self-portrait - not the humorous kind), I also think anyone who is lame enough to troll the forums PM’ing women for a flirt or for pics deserves to get a dude every once in a while.

Use match.com if you don’t want to take that risk.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
I’m sick of it. It’s fucking gay, unless it’s a picture of bouncing titties or a nice ass. I don’t know why anyone would post a picture of a girl’s face as their avatar unless they wanted PM’s from men. Fuckin stop.[/quote]

Cool fucking post! And I agree…unless its a tribute to your daughter or something like that. I used to have an avatar honoring a little girl who was raped and buried alive. The guy who did it is still alive, unfortunately.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Cool fucking post! And I agree…unless its a tribute to your daughter or something like that. I used to have an avatar honoring a little girl who was raped and buried alive. The guy who did it is still alive, unfortunately.

[/quote]

And yet a few months later you started “trolling” about buying vibrators for little girls…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

Get a fucking life.[/quote]

Like you? Livin in Jersey, bein gay etc…

[quote]anonym wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
beebuddy wrote:

Get a fucking life.

Seriously. While I think it’s a little weird for guys to use the webcam-type pics of girls for their avatars (you know, the type that advertise to an unfamiliar onlooker that it is a self-portrait - not the humorous kind), I also think anyone who is lame enough to troll the forums PM’ing women for a flirt or for pics deserves to get a dude every once in a while.

Use match.com if you don’t want to take that risk.[/quote]

It’s funny how you put 2 & 2 together in such a lame ass way. Congratualtions!

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
FlavaDave wrote:
You don’t like my avatar?

That’s helarious!

I thought about using a similar picture. But my hair is covering up the sensitive parts! LOL [/quote]

Then we could be avatar buddies and hopefully start a new “bob saget” trend.

That was witty. Living in Jersey… and being gay.

You’re sharp as shit.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
anonym wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
beebuddy wrote:

Get a fucking life.

Use match.com if you don’t want to take that risk.

It’s funny how you put 2 & 2 together in such a lame ass way. Congratualtions![/quote]

Put what together, exactly? Yes, I think it is weird for guys to have misleading pictures of girls for their avatars, but I also believe that anyone who uses T-Nation as a place to get their rocks off is kind of sad.

If you think I was suggesting you were one of the lame…I wasn’t. I didn’t have to, really - you did so yourself in your first post.