Guys, I'm really confused.... Plz help

So, I’m recommended a SL 5x5 workout by many. Some recommended me a Upper, lower body workout. All of these workouts have one thing in common, 4 days of rest… 3 days of workout, this is exactly what I don’t want… I want a 5 day or a 6 day split… I’m skinny, been lifting for 3 months, 118 pounds, 5’5, can’t bench a lot, deadlift is not a problem…my arms don’t respond that much to compound lifts… I need to do isolation movements to grow them…and I really want to follow a routine like this:-
Monday:- Chest and triceps
Tuesday:- back and biceps
Wednesday:- rest
Thursday:- Legs, shoulders , traps, calves and hams
Friday:- Weak lifts. At this moment it’s bench press, so I will practice my bench press on Fridays to improve that lift…
Also I’m growing muscle on such splits, and SL 5x5 will turn me into a powerlifer , not what I’m looking for… I don’t know what’s the scientific reason of not following this split?
I can even list all the exercises, sets and reps i perform if you want…Also, my gains could probably be newbie gains but any reason behind not following this split? Full body workouts are not my thing because I am the world’s least busy person… I just feel shitty when I take too many rest days.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How Does My Workout Program Sound?