Guys Gone Wild.... Now THIS?

http://www.rednecksgonewild.net/

I don’t get this. Rednecks are the wild. They don’t need to “go” anywhere, they’re already there. Any further and they’ll be amputating eachother’s limbs so more can fit in a Nascar stadium.

[quote]Majin wrote:
I don’t get this. Rednecks are the wild. They don’t need to “go” anywhere, they’re already there. Any further and they’ll be amputating eachother’s limbs so more can fit in a Nascar stadium.[/quote]

LMFAO.

I really want to have a look at the pics of the rednecks going wild, but I am at work so anything that has an 18+ disclaimer at the start of it doesnt go down so well on the work network.

Damn it, I will just have to wait till I get home to look at those crazy rednecks.

[quote]Majin wrote:
I don’t get this. Rednecks are the wild. They don’t need to “go” anywhere, they’re already there. Any further and they’ll be amputating eachother’s limbs so more can fit in a Nascar stadium.[/quote]

Seconded, first hand experience from the dirtay souf, here.

[quote]Majin wrote:

LMFAO x2