T Nation

Guy Throws Up on 11yr old at Phillies Game

LOLOLOLOL!!! As disgusting as this is, I went to High School with this kid. I actually live like 10 mins from him…He was such a waste of life back then as well. He’s the kind of class clown that will do ANYTHING for attention. I was friends with him for a little while, just because he was a dumb crazy ass that would do funny shit at parties.

He talked a bunch of trash too, trying to get me to fight him…I called him out like 5 seperate times but he would never show up…he just like causing a stir and spreading shit around school.

I hope the cops beat the hell out of him because I never got a chance to.

Such class, what the fuck is this world coming too.

what fuckin class act

One of your classmates called up WAAF this morning to mention what an asshat this guy was back in HS, too.

They didn’t mention him attacking the officer, though. Good thing he did, though - I think he deserves more time behind bars than puking on a little girl would’ve gotten him.

If there was an olympic event for most douchebaggery behavior by sports fans,Philly would take the Gold every year.

At a Phillies’ game? I’m shocked…shocked I tell you!

Philly is notorious for bad behavior at concerts and sporting events.
But that takes the cake (or tosses the cookies).

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Philly is notorious for bad behavior at concerts and sporting events.
But that takes the cake (or tosses the cookies).
[/quote]

i lol’d

A great example of the dumbfucks who give this city such a bad wrap. Philly phans are as loyal, if not moreso, than any other fans in the sports world. However, we have some real fucking morons living in this city. What I would give to beat the everliving fat shit out of that guy…freakin horrible to do that to someone, let alone a kid.

I hope the police department allows the kid’s cop dad come into the jail for a little payback punishment. I hope he gets raped by a really big black guy in jail. Sick fuck.

I hate Philadelphia.

http://cbs3.com/local/Philadelphia.Phillies.Matthew.2.1636036.html

“Clemmens was arraigned early Friday morning on charges of simple assault, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, harassment, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.”

Looks like they are charging him with everything they can.

This world is so fucked up.

The officer didn’t seem very aggressive in his response. I would have beat the living fuck out of him if he did this to me and my kid.

“What happened to you Charlie?”

“I got hammered on by some overly passionate Phillies fans.”

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
I hate Philadelphia.[/quote]

Why, Momma? Just curious.

I’m not a fan, either.

Reasons The City of Philadelphia Sucks:

Abrasive natives

Overzealous fans at all venues

Horrible parking

Terrible city planning

Awful public transportation system

Dirty as fuck

Rampant crime

The Philly accent

[quote]randman wrote:
The officer didn’t seem very aggressive in his response. I would have beat the living fuck out of him if he did this to me and my kid.[/quote]

Being a cop, he probably knew where all that could lead.

And as a father, I can tell you from experience, there are times when your instinct to calm down your child takes precedence over other reactions.

Oh fuck I thought it was an accident from the title jesus christ that’s disgusting D:

[quote]HeyWaj10 wrote:
I hope he gets raped by a really big black guy in jail. Sick fuck.[/quote]

Cuz that’s what we do - We Rape people!!!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Reasons The City of Philadelphia Sucks:

Abrasive natives

Overzealous fans at all venues

Horrible parking

Terrible city planning

Awful public transportation system

Dirty as fuck

Rampant crime

The Philly accent

[/quote]
Hey, i’m right there with you, ID.

I was seeing a woman who lived pratically 8 houses from the Italian market and initially I gave it a chance and tried to keep an open mind about it.

Nope… I frigging hated it. She LOVED the city and wanted me to move in with her. HELL NO.

The parking drove me nuts and I got a shitload of parking tickets while I was with her… I’m still paying for them, actually. It’s a fucking racket down there.