Guy Thinks He's Got it Goin' Bossanova

I’ve always liked Joe Rogan going on about his DMT experiences. Equal parts funny and interesting

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:
That’s pretty old, but hilarious…The video itself is nothing special, until you know the story behind it. [/quote]

That its a comedian practicing a New Jersey accent…and NOT a guy on drug?

=)[/quote]

No, he was actually doing a Long Island accent, not a NJ one.

And yes, acid will make you see all sorts of shit. One friend of mine had his car attack him and Yoda came and saved him.[/quote]

I know that wasnt the answer. I just like when Vegita said it.

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:
That’s pretty old, but hilarious…The video itself is nothing special, until you know the story behind it. [/quote]

=)[/quote]

That’s really not the point, as far as I’m concerned. The video simply needs some kind of context. It doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. Just like if a comedian makes a hilarious joke about his wife and kids, and you later find out that he’s not even married. The fact that the joke was a lie, doesn’t make it any less funny. [/quote]

lol

Its not really the backstory. I took it from another poster on here. I was attempting a joke of my own which failed. What part of Ohio you from?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
I’ve always liked Joe Rogan going on about his DMT experiences. Equal parts funny and interesting

Joe needs to put down whatever he’s taking.

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

=)[/quote]

That’s really not the point, as far as I’m concerned. The video simply needs some kind of context. It doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. Just like if a comedian makes a hilarious joke about his wife and kids, and you later find out that he’s not even married. The fact that the joke was a lie, doesn’t make it any less funny. [/quote]

lol

Its not really the backstory. I took it from another poster on here. I was attempting a joke of my own which failed. What part of Ohio you from?[/quote]

Youngstown…Why do you ask?

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

=)[/quote]

lol

Its not really the backstory. I took it from another poster on here. I was attempting a joke of my own which failed. What part of Ohio you from?[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m from Cleveland/Toledo.

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

=)[/quote]

lol

[/quote]

I’m from Cleveland/Toledo.[/quote]

way to tell the vampire where you live retard, have fun being all dead and shit.

That video makes the nerves in my teeth tickle like they are being mildly electrified and brushed with the barbules of a feather from the inside out, at the same time.

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

=)[/quote]

lol

[/quote]

Ahh, I see I see…You’re the first person I’ve seen on here from anywhere near me. I make several trips a year to Cleveland to see Tribe games. I went to 23 this past season.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

=)[/quote]

lol

[/quote]

way to tell the vampire where you live retard, have fun being all dead and shit.[/quote]

If he tracks me down, then he earned the kill fair and square.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]Wezcattoy wrote:

=)[/quote]

No, he was actually doing a Long Island accent, not a NJ one.

And yes, acid will make you see all sorts of shit. One friend of mine had his car attack him and Yoda came and saved him.[/quote]

I know that wasnt the answer. I just like when Vegita said it.[/quote]

Say what now?

V

“Not my chair, not my problem. That’s what I say.”

I don’t care what the backstory is on that. That shit cracks me up every.single.time.

I ain’t never payin for no floor ever again. not once. not NEVAH.