T Nation

Guy Splashes Kids At A Bus Stop

It’s really funny, in a mean and jackass sort of way. REALLY mean.

Bet he isn’t laughing now.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I have to say that this clip made me laugh out loud longer and harder than anything I have seen in months.

It was the commentary that made it, I think.

Having said that, I’m only laughing because I’m not getting soaked.

BBB[/quote]

I think the guy talking is probably the best part. He’s so excited!
Like you said though, funny as hell but only because you’re not getting soaked.

“That was briiiiiiliant!”

Damn, I miss how much fun driving is.

Ha ha this made the news over here…!

Apparently, it was a woman driving and she could now face prosecution for “driving without undue care and attention”

Her defence? “The kids were cheering me on”

[quote]x_alli_x wrote:
Ha ha this made the news over here…!

Apparently, it was a woman driving and she could now face prosecution for “driving without undue care and attention”
[/quote]

You’re kidding?

That was amazing.

How could that have been a woman? Voice dub?

Edit: I forgot that not everyone drives on the left hand side of the car. I just heard the woman’s laugh at the end.

Still awesome.

I remember when I got soaked by two guy by winter slush :frowning: I was walking to my grandmas for lunch and put my pants in the dryer so all good.

I love driving through puddles all the time this was so funny!

[quote]madquarker wrote:
That was amazing.

Edit: I forgot that not everyone drives on the left hand side of the car. I just heard the woman’s laugh at the end.

Still awesome.[/quote]
Well you figure the steering wheel is on the right side(driven by a woman). The person who’s filming and put this together was a man.hmmm:D

This is an adult? Well, at least the kids only got soaked. Could’ve been a headline like, “Driver Hydroplanes into group of Children.”

Here is the link to the BBC site for the news story:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/pm/2009/10/splashing_a_bus_stop.shtml

Sloth, I think you should have written the headline, yours is a lot better.

Our steering wheels over here are on the right hand side of the car 'cos we’re weird like that over here :stuck_out_tongue:

I swear the world is losing its sense of humour…

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
madquarker wrote:
That was amazing.

Still awesome.
Well you figure the steering wheel is on the right side(driven by a woman). The person who’s filming and put this together was a man.hmmm:D
[/quote]

Yeah, I figured that about 2 seconds after I posted :stuck_out_tongue: Hence the edit.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
This is an adult? Well, at least the kids only got soaked. Could’ve been a headline like, “Driver Hydroplanes into group of Children.”[/quote]

thats what I was thinking…it seemed like she sped up a lot and very easily could of lost control. I think its more mean than funny…maybe on a summer day it wouldnt be as bad but cold rainy day id be pissed.

Dick move.

But funny.

If it was me who was getting soaked I would have found a way to get him

The road was wet and he was moving at a good clip. Ever hit a puddle like that and feel your wheel pull? They could have easily lost control and killed someone. If that were one of my kids, and you sped by like that in the rain, close to the curb, I’d find you and give you an emergency room beating and wait there with you to be arrested. Then I’d tell the judge what I did and why and that I would do it again later that day if the same thing happened again.

That guy was a douche who needs his ass beat.

This has been a life long goal for me. Unfortunately I live in a place where not to many people walk anywhere so if I ever get the chance I’ll take it.

[quote]x_alli_x wrote:
Here is the link to the BBC site for the news story:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/pm/2009/10/splashing_a_bus_stop.shtml

Sloth, I think you should have written the headline, yours is a lot better.

Our steering wheels over here are on the right hand side of the car 'cos we’re weird like that over here :stuck_out_tongue:

I swear the world is losing its sense of humour…[/quote]

Had a friend who got into a horrofic accident from hydroplaning. This is after slowing to what he thought was a safe speed before (never during) hitting the water in the road.