T Nation

Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes

http://sherlock-holmes-movie.warnerbros.com/

In a dynamic new portrayal of Arthur Conan Doyle's most famous characters, "Sherlock Holmes" sends Holmes(Robert Downey,Jr.) and his stalwart partner Watson(Jude Law) on their latest challenge. Revealing fighting skills as lethal as his legendary intellect, Holmes will battle as never before to bring down a new nemesis and unravel a deadly plot that could destroy the country.

Apparently the dynamic new portrayal is actually more loyal to Doyle’s storytelling than previous adaptations. I’m looking forward to it.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Apparently the dynamic new portrayal is actually more loyal to Doyle’s storytelling than previous adaptations. I’m looking forward to it. [/quote]

Yeah,but some people still have it in their thick skulls that this adaptation will be a slap in the face to Sir Doyle. I think largely due to the fact that this is a Guy Ritchie film. Personally,I think it will be good.

Looks fun. I read only one Sherlock Holmes story in high school a very long time ago, so I’m not too hip on the mannerisms but regardless the movie looks like it will be a lot of fun.

I’d go see it … it looks like it’d be very entertaining and what else are movie’s for? Besides, maybe it’ll spark interest in people reading more of the Doyle’s books.

That looks really good! Looking forward to it.