Guy Knows His Way Around Pull-ups

His conditioning was off.

Kidding. Mostly was bartendaz redux, but with a bicycle. I give points for bicycle.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
The usual:

Professor X: This is a BODYBUILDING site. If people are truly impressed by this, then the sport itself is doommed.

BONEZ: Who cares. Use the search function.

Iron Dwarf: My wife is hotter.

Oleena: He was abused as a child. In fact, he’s still being abused.

Waylander: This is me at 271.8 lbs this morning (posts picture)

Holymac: (saves as desktop background)

Who’d I miss?[/quote]

Hmmmmmm

C_C would give us some piece of information about it that only someone who has years of experience with it would know. Because C_C has years of experience doing everything.

Bunny Bench and HaveIronWillLift would give tips to the person in the video w/r/t how to improve his pull-ups, only to admit that he can’t do any himself.

Alpha: I did basically what the OP’s video showed this morning, except I blindfolded myself and had a friend stab me in the side to make it harder.

I’m not sure what it’s_just_me would say, but it would be something innocuous that everybody could get behind.

pumped340: I tried a routine based on that once, but I gained SO MUCH FAT.

LOL @ PUMPED340.

i mean, no offense to you pumped340, but holy shit is that true.

The Alpha one ^^ made me laugh pretty hard

The usual:

Professor X: This is a BODYBUILDING site. If people are truly impressed by this, then the sport itself is doommed.

Who’d I miss?[/quote]

Am disappoint not to be included :frowning: And are you coming to Jersey or what?!

Seriously, if he’s not already a gymnast, he needs to be. I have no doubt that with proper coaching that guy could go places!

[quote]kothreat wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
The kids must be scared to go to that park.[/quote]

You missed the part about this being in the Ukraine. Ukrainians are scared of nothing.
[/quote]

This is true.

Also, I am disappointed that he chose to write in Russian.

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:

The usual:

Who’d I miss?[/quote]

Hmmmmmm

C_C would give us some piece of information about it that only someone who has years of experience with it would know. Because C_C has years of experience doing everything.

Bunny Bench and HaveIronWillLift would give tips to the person in the video w/r/t how to improve his pull-ups, only to admit that he can’t do any himself.

Alpha: I did basically what the OP’s video showed this morning, except I blindfolded myself and had a friend stab me in the side to make it harder.

I’m not sure what it’s_just_me would say, but it would be something innocuous that everybody could get behind.

pumped340: I tried a routine based on that once, but I gained SO MUCH FAT.

[/quote]

lol@ pumped340

[quote]flynniec6 wrote:

I like the bike pull-ups.[/quote]

Unless you meant the bike muscle-ups, that was probably the easiest one on there.

I’ll just leave these here.

[quote]Panzer Division wrote:
Seriously, if he’s not already a gymnast, he needs to be. I have no doubt that with proper coaching that guy could go places! [/quote]

I’m not sure I agree.

I think the average male gymnast can make such bar work look ridiculously easy.

[quote]Most Major wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
The reverse grip muscle ups and slo-mo muscle ups were badass. That was impressive.[/quote]

Indeed, reverse grip muscle up? Damn, never even seen anybody do that.[/quote]

Yeah, I don’t even know how you do that. Gonna give one a go and hopefully not make a complete ass of myself in the process. If it’s even halfway smooth I’ll get a vid up.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I’ll just leave these here.[/quote]

I think I just came. Please have pyrohy at camp tonight. I don’t know what it is about dough and potato that’s so damn good…it must be black magic.

good shit.

i can do a lot of that… but he is far beyond what i can do.

but i also do oly lifting, power lifts, etc.

I think everyone here is mirin’

Paragon bodybuilder of virtue true…this man is you???

Answer time is NOW!!

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:
good shit.

i can do a lot of that… but he is far beyond what i can do.

but i also do oly lifting, power lifts, etc.

I think everyone here is mirin’[/quote]