Gun Policy in the USA

Not sure I agree with everything you said there. The new conservatives don’t believe in the constitution, the right to have guns, or god??

Maybe you didn’t see this:

Admittedly, in their breakdown, they have 51% dem, and 21% republican…so where is the remaining 24%?

Oh that’s right, they’re the conservative minded folks who are aware of the intolerance towards conservatives and knew they would be better off keeping their mouths shut. Oh, I get it, this is where the distinction of conservative vs. republican comes in, surely.

No, it’s because you’re unwilling to sacrifice anything.

You obviously don’t know Raj like we do…

I’m not willing to sacrifice because I don’t agree to boycott random things without an explanation?

If I had blindly agreed, I wholeheartedly hope someone on here would have called me an idiotic schmuck (best case).

15 minutes.

The alt right guys sure do run off quick these days.

Hmm, I believe that article was about what percent of the millennials polled are planning on actually voting. Of those polled 51% said they would show up to vote DEM, 21% said they would show up to vote GOP, and 24% are not planning on voting.

Should be 28% are not planning on voting. I should check my math.

Demographics are our future huh…

Honestly surprised Asian boys skewed Trump. Given his comments on H1B visas and Chinese trade.

I’m not. They tend to be conservative from what I understand. I’m actually surprised Asian women skewed blue tbh

I didn’t even look tbh, I think the whole demographics is destiny thing is rubbish.

What is the old saying? “People are liberal in college until they graduate and start paying taxes” or something to that effect?

2 Likes

Ya, it’s amazing what happens when you start making more than $7/hour.

I’ve been salty since my first W2 paycheck at 14 years old. Didn’t question my boss, took it home to dad: “there’s something wrong with my paycheck. Who’s FICA and why is he taking my money?!”

Dad calmly explained how payroll taxes worked, laughing the whole time.

Just filed my federal/state/local taxes. I’m still mad about it.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… Do you say that with a selfie as your profile picture?

Or, if they want real progress, they need to de pussify and sack the hell up. People being pussies about their speech is what allowed them to lose it.

Well shit man, you didn’t build that!

1 Like

Just self censorship? Way to cave brah. Least a cuckservative doesn’t cave

It’s not bravery, it’s common sense. People being cowards and rolling over doesn’t lead to them getting their way, it leads to the opposite. People being cowards is why all these anti alt right platforms were allowed to flourish

Sure it is. You can’t even fathom what it’s like to have to deal with alt right people. It’s pretty unbearable

It’s not that odd, it’s just the position of a man with a set of nads

At least now you’re getting it :+1:

1 Like

Lol good luck to em. I’m a tech guy in a tech field. Children on 4chan can’t break into my home network

I’m not chastising those that express free speech, I’m chastising those that are too cowardly to do so.

I don’t even agree with your views and even I know you’re doing your entire cause more harm than good by living in a constant state of fear instead of waiting for your inevitable extinction