Gun Policy in the USA

you had me until “less time eating”

I’m trying to bulk bro.

…and no one should spend more time fishing.

Thats funny. I was thinking that earlier about Brits with regard to the knife stuff. Exact thoughts were “Wow. They really don’t like each other.”.

If you want to eat more, you have to eat fast.

I was talking about David H. not his dad…

Are you saying that David H. would stop his, agenda if “assault rifles” are banned?

I don’t see a clearly laid out goal for this guy, nothing makes me think he would stop there. I didn’t see a “March against Assault Rifles” I saw a “March for our lives” (which by the way could easily be called a Pro-life Rally!!) which implies all firearms are suspect.

Lol Hogg doesn’t have an agenda. He’s a child.

The Democratic party has an agenda, and they’re more than willing to foot the bill for Hogg’s life and fame if he’s willing to receive their words

Apologies. Allow me to rephrase.

Hogg’s doesn’t have the life experience to make changes happen, nor the money and influence to accomplish anything on his own. His entire “agenda” relies on the Democratic party latching on, fueling it, funding it, and steering it.

To answer the prior question more directly, no Hogg’s isn’t going to stop if assault weapons are banned. He is a puppet of the Democratic party and will continue to be a mouth piece for the Dem agenda, as that’s the only one that matters.

I didn’t say there’s anything he can’t be called.

I brought him being a child in response to the adorable notion that he has any say in what agenda is being pushed. Children don’t get to make decisions that matter.

Finding himself a nice husband?

1 Like

David Hogg is one of those people about whom I can only ask: Why didn’t the shooter get him? If he had, the shooter’s legacy could be summed up, “Well, he did some really terrible things, but he DID kill that little MF’er…so he’s got that going for him.” Kind of like how FDR was a really terrible President, but at least he presided over Hitler’s defeat.

I remember when I was proud about wishing random strangers had been murdered in cold blood

Then I turned off my Xbox and realized I wasn’t playing CoD anymore

My dad always preached “never wish ill upon anyone”

I’ve caught him several times, then he realizes that some people…

Who’s doing that?

1 Like

you can’t possibly be serious.

I found a list of donors, why don’t WE (if you’re one of the WEs here…not the royal “We” dude…) Boycott them?

George Clooney movies
Oprah, as a whole, and her movies
Lyft Rideshare company
Planned Parenthood
Gucci

oh wait, we already do boycott those

I love Clooney movies. It’ll be a cold day in hell before I start boycotting him.

Planned Parenthood I no longer need as I have private insurance.

Ive never used Lyft or Uber, although I did take a cab once in NYC

Oprah I always liked due to her philanthropic nature, but I never watched her shows (I’m not a middle aged housewife).

Not sure about Gucci. Maybe if I was a woman I’d buy one of their purses? Never really gave it much thought

…and here’s why WE will eventually lose.

If we lose because I’m not boycotting random things with no reason, I don’t really want to win lol

Anyone else get a very very strong Raj feel whenever the word cuckservative comes out?

Or the very clear copy paste response (notice the superscript “TM”). One of the only people/posters I’ve ever met who didn’t understand that pretending other people’s words are your own isn’t ok. But that’s raj for ya.

Does Zep count? Is it even copying if you don’t understand the concept?

I don’t think Zep copies, he just repeats himself. Based on the 4th grade level sentence structure and nonsense I’m convinced he actually types what he posts. The studies and links he references are laughable though, he clearly doesn’t read those beyond a headline.