Gun Policy in the USA

And if someone says we shouldn’t count gang related violence in America then we shouldn’t count terrorist attacks in Europe.

We should count it. And then take it a look at the demographics and culture behind it. And stop talking about “2A types.”

An interesting factiod. A racial group that makes up about 13% of the population makes up a bit more than half of the homicide victims. And like 90+% of those victims are killed by members of their own race. The other 76% make up about only 44% of homicides… Why not show some balls and tackle the demented shitty culture, instead of the NRA member who is actually pretty far removed from the shit culture turning young men into violent criminals. Regulate gangsta Rap and the glorification of violence more. I don’t know. But the ridicule of the NRA/2A type is absurd. Their greatest offense is probably raising children who say prayers during a football game. Not shooting up rivals from the wrong friggen’ street.

This seems equally absurd as blaming the NRA for gun violence

So your solution is to limit the First Amendment?

Also, the argument is that guns are readily available to inner city criminals thanks to our weak gun laws. The people in power who support the Second Amendment also support the policies that help keep inner cities violent. The war on drugs would be an example of this.

When you look at the demographics of homicide, it sure as hell doesn’t. Culture is churning out you men who kill other young men over colors worn, street rivalries, etc. Not the friggen NRA.

If white people stopped listening to rap then rap would disappear.

And why are they able to get guns?

There is nothing ballsy about going after the “2A type” or the NRA. It’s the popular fad. Try bucking pc and actually going after the cess-pool culture in these urban centers. Nawww.

1 Like

Why are they murderous in the first place?

Why do inner cities exist? How many white people get their drugs via the inner cities?

Since I don’t believe it’s genetic I would say it’s environment. And who is to blame for that?

How many blacks are murdering each other, selling their drugs, and getting their drugs from the inner city? Blacks are more than half of the victims and you want to deflect. So, we don’t actually want to even deal with the problem. Back to folks who are a small part of the homicide problem! Get 'em John Oliver!

I’m not deflecting. I’m merely pointing out the counter argument to your position. You are the one deflecting since you don’t want to say why inner cities actually exist.

So, shitty culture. The scum bags deserting their children for one.

And why does that happen?

Err, inner cities exist because of poverty. But poverty doesn’t perfectly explain violence. In absolute terms there are still more impoverished whites.

shitty culture.

No they don’t. Inner cities exist because of policies such as redlining. Inner cities and ghettos are created in order to deliberately segregate communities.

Explain why the culture exists.