Gun Control

[quote]H factor wrote:

You were owned Zeb. It’s crystal clear. Let it go. [/quote]

Hey, the man who wants to ignore me continues to attack me. This reminds me of your political positions. One moment you are a libertarian and the next a liberal. LOL…you’re the schizophrenic poster.

I’ve won and lost debates, over the years that one I won. But I wonder why you would bring that here? I thought you were worried about the integrity of the thread. No…I guess that was the other H factor. By the way I posted a pretty lengthy piece on why gun control is not the answer. Yet you didn’t respond to that. Which H factor was that who wanted to stay on topic?

Well, one thing for sure, people may like me or hate me but at least they know what I’m all about and where I’m coming from. Unlike you I don’t run all over the site trying to play both sides from the middle.

And since you are a libertarian (at least part of the time) you should be really upset over Barack Obama raising the debt and his many other liberal policies like national health care.

But for some reason I’ve not read much from you on these things. Yet, you find the time to attack GW Bush and Ronald Reagan.

Now why do you suppose that is?

As a liberal are you still blaming GW Bush, as you did in prior threads?

Here’s why your so upset with me H factor…

You don’t like the fact that I’m calling you out on your bullshit. I’ve outed you for the lefty that you are. And that pisses you off to no end.

Simple.