GuiYom's Training Log

The highest number of push-up and sit-up I can do in 2min.
There’s 120 seconds in 2min so I think that 105-110push and sit-up is possible.

Also, during the training they is a heavy volume in push-up, they can do as munch as 2000 per day, I want to be able to do that.

There’s no time limit for the pulls-up, all you have to do is to not touch the floor, I want the highest number I can get. 100 would be the minimum.

Alot of over-head pressing, like logs, that’s everday routine in the training. To be a pressing God would help alot. I would need idea on how to achieve this, any idea guy?

Bench Press, I want 250-300lbs 1RM raw

Where I’m right now;

40 Pull-up
34 push-up in 1min
48 Sit-ups in 1min
160lbs Raw Bench

I want to do the physical test like a walk in the park, that’s what I aim for. Once the goal are achieved, the last part will be mental toughness.

Some new later this week,

GuiYoM

Very few ever get to where you are today, you only graduate from BUD/S once. It marks the completion of the toughest military training in the world. In a society where mediocrity is to often a standard and to often rewarded. There’s intense fascination with men who detest mediocrity.

To refuse themselves in conventional term, and who seek to transcend for additionally capability. This is exactly the type of person BUD/S meant to find. A men who will try to complete each and every task to the best of his ability. The men who will adapt and overcome any and all obstacle.

My mantra

I’m getting back from a cold, I’m currently off from school. I’ll take the reste of the week easy. I will see how my body respond to training, nothing big in general, I was highly overtraine this past few months, the mind wasn’t there, I was pissed off to easly, getting sick.

Today, I’m feeling better, the cold is almost end, my emotionnal state is back to normal.

‘’ Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied ‘’
-Alexander the Great

So first workout since the cold, the body doesn’t respond well, I felt lactic acide after the few set of 10min.

Push-up
Sit-up
Pull-Up

10min long, no rest, 4times a day. I didn’t count how munch I did, I don’t focus on this at the moment.
I felt alot of weakness from the shoulder and the lower back, I have to focus alot more on thoses area.

I will add more Sumo deadlift High-pulls and front squat high pulls, more Superman.

Are you a member of the CF?

[quote]NDM wrote:
Are you a member of the CF? [/quote]

Reserve and I’m a student.

The mid-day training was great, way better than this morning.

SuperMan
Dips
Pull-Ups with hand variation
front squat high pulls

I did this for a 8 minutes cycle. I added some core exercise, such as the front squat high pulls and superman. I think they’re good for the whole back, alot of motor unit used.

While I’m writing this it’s hard to move my arms, feeling bit of soreness in me pec muscle. In what kind of goal did I put myself?

All I heard is people complaining about my goal, my ambitions, ‘‘you’re gonna kills people, do you realize?’’
I never knew what to answer to this affirmation. I guess they never ask how munch people I will help.

All i think is a achievement as a human. I’m not normal, I don’t do something normal, I don’t have normal goal I don’t want to hear normal thought.

Impossible is nothing if you really want to.

'‘Lord give the last thing you’ve got, give me what nobody asks for, I don’t ask you for silence, rest, richness or wealth,no not even a good health, because that is what they ask you for everyday, and you probably posses no more. Lord give me the things that stay; what is to less for the others, give me unsafeness give me restless,give me storm, the power to fight, give this for eternity, Lord. So I’m sure I’ will posse it for all my life… Because I won’t have the courage to ask for it every time again. Lord give me the last thing you’ve got, give me what nobody asks for. But give me also courage strenght and belief ‘’

-Belgium prayer

Last workout of the day,

Push-Up holding position
Push-up variation
Superman

First day is over, I’m glad of what I did.

Days off - Lecture day

I’m trying to find more and more way to punish my body.

Well semi off-day, I did some Chin-Up routine I found, wrote by Poliquin;

Wide grip Pull-ups , as many reps as possible
10 seconds rest pause
Medium grip Pull-ups , as many reps as possible
10 seconds rest pause
Medium grip Chin-ups , as many reps as possible
10 seconds rest pause
Narrow grip Chin-ups
Rest 3 minutes
Repeat steps 1 to 8 twice, cry and curse me.

Good luck with your goals.

Have you seen this guy:

Exercise Clip - Push-up Improvement with SGT Ken

Good luck on your goals. But they do not sound to hard to attain, I know you said you want be able to breeze through them. It seems to me the hardest part will be the pull-ups, otherwise I expect you will blow those numbers away.

[quote]JuicyLucy wrote:

[/quote]

HooYahhh!

I will try this tonight, can’t wait

[quote]GuiYoM wrote:

All I heard is people complaining about my goal, my ambitions, ‘‘you’re gonna kills people, do you realize?’’
I never knew what to answer to this affirmation. I guess they never ask how munch people I will help.
[/quote]

Tell them ¨You´re welcome!¨
Your willing to do a dirty job that they are unwilling to do do for themselves, yet their whole way of life relies on someone doing that job.

Those liberal fucktards have ruined Canada.

PS: study up on Canadian military history. It´ll make you realize just how far Canada has fallen.

[quote]cremaster wrote:
PS: study up on Canadian military history. It´ll make you realize just how far Canada has fallen.[/quote]

I read alot about BlackWater, the current war, but not enough. Something to do in my free time.

Thanks

Workout;

JuicyLucy sent me a Youtube video, by SGT Ken.
I did it 5 times to faillur each time.
Crunch is to come and pull-up routine to.

I have to give more attention to my diete, I running low on fuel.

cremaster Do you have any trustable source for the history?

[quote]GuiYoM wrote:
cremaster wrote:

I read alot about BlackWater, the current war, but not enough. Something to do in my free time.

Thanks

cremaster Do you have any trustable source for the history?[/quote]

1. Blackwater has little to do with the war that Canada’s currently fighting.

2. I’m not the guy you’re asking, but to keep up to date on what happened to Canada’s military, read our history in the Great War and then WW2, and compare it to today, where our Soldiers get blown up by roadside bombs because the Liberals sold our helicopters to the Dutch in the mid 90s. The same copters that I believe the Dutch are utilizing in various deployments today. Harper might fix something, but its slow progress to turn around.

There’s mountain all arround Afghanistan, with many tunnels inside. Afghan soldier, gatter information about troops, they made somekind of bombs and them BOUM. Helicopter wouldn’t solve this, I guess. It’s a whole population against normal troops, that’s a pure jokes.

70% of gouvernement is guilty of terroriste act, in 2002 Delta Force protected them, Delta Force, in the middle of nowhere, I’m wondering what’s the story behind.

Now Blackwater is protecting thoses dude. Canadian gouvernement and United-States gouvernement have alot to do with BlackWater and alot with KBR.

Normal troops are just waiting to die in Afghanistan, they can’t win the war. Get Al-Qaida top 30 most wanted, after what? We never heard back from them.

GuiYoM, I’ve been a CF reservist for 4 years and I’ve seen lots of guys train for JTF 2 in Pet. I was also neighbours with a section of JTF 2 guys on course. From talking and looking at those guys the minimum alone isn’t enough. Not sure if its changed but b/c its so competitive so they knock out the guys on the lower end. The JTF 2 guys are all about 180+ and push alot in the gym (would see them every time I went to work out unless they were in the field)

Keep it up. You can for sure do it just train hard and stay focussed!

If you want to do 2000 push ups in a day do 40 CF style pushups every time you enter or exit a doorway (that was standard while I was on course always, except it was 20 because we were all pussies).

Fully loaded Ruck jogs rule for endurance.

Good luck! Looking forward to keeping up with your log

if you can do 40 pullups without coming off the bar, please post a video.

if you cant, then please understand that you make it sound like you can, in saying that for the test, theres no time limit, as long as your feet dont touch the floor; you then state that youre currently at 40.

and the whole “want to be a jtf2, or just look like one” is just a pussy statement. one isnt a replacement for the other. if you make a statement that you want to be a jtf2, but youd settle for just looking like one, then you dont really want to be a jtf2. on the other hand, if you want to be special forces or whatever, then train however you have to train. let your body look like whatever it has to look like in order to succeed at whatever you have to do. one =/= the other, figure out which one you want.

Mix one high school diploma with an undergrad degree and a college sweetheart. With a whisk (or a whip) blend two cars, a poorly built house in a cul de sac, and fifty hours a week working for a board that doesn’t give a **** about you. Reproduce once. Then again. Place all ingredients in a rut, or a grave. One is a bit longer than the other. Bake thoroughly until the resulting life is set. Rigid. With no way out. Serve and enjoy.

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
if you can do 40 pullups without coming off the bar, please post a video.
[/quote]

You’re funny

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
and the whole “want to be a jtf2, or just look like one” is just a pussy statement. one isnt a replacement for the other. if you make a statement that you want to be a jtf2, but youd settle for just looking like one, then you dont really want to be a jtf2. on the other hand, if you want to be special forces or whatever, then train however you have to train. let your body look like whatever it has to look like in order to succeed at whatever you have to do. one =/= the other, figure out which one you want.[/quote]

There’s a complete books about this statement. That’s why their’s 120 guys a the beginning of BUD/s and less than 25 at the end. Why do you have the shape that you have? Because of your lifestyle. Because you didn’t give up when you realise the truth. Because you needed something more, something that only Iron can understand. Who’s your best friend? Thoses who travel the same path as you. I guess you know why.

Yeah I do thoses 40 pull-up, why I do them? because I wasn’t able to do a single of them a years ago. Mu true opponent is myselft, I don’t give a damn about what’s other people have to say about my performance. I put me heads down and I do my things. that how I learned to live, that’s what I respect and that’s what I believe in.

[quote]GripAndRip wrote:
Fully loaded Ruck jogs rule for endurance.
[/quote]

If you saw other thing say them, that 40 CF style push-up made my laugh hard.

[quote]GuiYoM wrote:
There’s mountain all arround Afghanistan, with many tunnels inside. Afghan soldier, gatter information about troops, they made somekind of bombs and them BOUM. Helicopter wouldn’t solve this, I guess. It’s a whole population against normal troops, that’s a pure jokes.

70% of gouvernement is guilty of terroriste act, in 2002 Delta Force protected them, Delta Force, in the middle of nowhere, I’m wondering what’s the story behind.

Now Blackwater is protecting thoses dude. Canadian gouvernement and United-States gouvernement have alot to do with BlackWater and alot with KBR.

Normal troops are just waiting to die in Afghanistan, they can’t win the war. Get Al-Qaida top 30 most wanted, after what? We never heard back from them.[/quote]

Wait, what? English? I get you’re trying to sound off some anti-US government shit here and I dig that and all, but none of what you’ve written makes sense. At all.