Guitar question...

Plus, its a good thing your taking lessons. I have a lot of friends who are bad ass and play solos better than me who never took lessons. They always crack jokes about guitar lessons. BUT, lessons are the shit. especially if you have a good teacher who plays the same stuff you do. make sure you and your teach are on the same page. rock on.

I’ve had many guitars over the years,probably over seventy.But I only remember three of them that I really miss.A gibson Les Paul Deluxe,a twelve string Gibson Firebird,and an old Hagstrom 2.To this day I really miss the Hagstrom.Best neck in the world.

i never took lessons and i’m glad i didn’t. my brother took lessons and so did a good friend of mine, both from the same guy. its no surprise that they both play with a similar style whereas i’m completely different.

i suggest just having the guy teach you the basics (chords, licks, movement) and when you get these down start shaping yourself.

I’m really into playing Dave Mattews songs right now. I love playing the acoustic. Some of his chords are a stretch, but they get easier.

Anyone recommend and acoustic guitar they really like or have heard about? I’ve been looking at Larivee. I live in WA and I’m thinking about buying a new acoustic, but vintage would be cool too.