T Nation

Guitar Playing Video

This is just a vid of me jerking around.

I just refinished this guitar. took out all of the single coils and simplified to a one hum bucker(screaming demon) and one volume knob. Just wanted to have some fun. Bandaid from putting in a dishwasher. I wish I could say that was why my playing is sloppy butâ?¦.I need to make more time to bust it out. Sorry no backing track.

Another shredding iron brother!

Check this thread out:

Love the tone and the playing both.
I bend a lot of notes like you do with no whammy, but joints are getting to where it hurts.
Put up a vid with a track and put a shirt on, if you don’t mind… lol

Yeah sorry about the shirt just painting a chair and had a few minutes to mess around . I have made a few simple backing tracks on my garage band program… My amp is a little piece of junk looking for something new.

[quote]musclegym wrote:
This is just a vid of me jerking around.

I just refinished this guitar. took out all of the single coils and simplified to a one hum bucker(screaming demon) and one volume knob. Just wanted to have some fun. Bandaid from putting in a dishwasher. I wish I could say that was why my playing is sloppy butâ?¦.I need to make more time to bust it out. Sorry no backing track.

Wow, great tone brother!

Lots of mistakes and the level of the backing track is weak and I haven�¢�?�?t felt well ,my throat was soar and the acoustics in the room are bad and�¢�?�¦
I did put a shirt on! Need to down load some backing stuff mine are too simple and sound terrible when played back. Anyways more practice. Watched the other cat I love george lynch stuff.