T Nation

Guinness World Records Biggest Biceps

funniest shit ever, 3000 grams of protein

My genes help me.

Love it. Whch gene would that be, synthol?

This guy has been in the news a lot recently. Amazing how ignorant people can be. But then I guess they think the Kardashians aren’t hookers.

“I just do it to look better” - Bwah-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!

And yet with all that training, he’s got no delts, no chest, and a bit of a belly. Maybe there is indeed something to direct arm work (and by ‘work’, I mean pushing the plunger full of oil into your f-cking arms).

S

why would you ever want that look, it looks like he has tumors in his arms, no muscle seperation just a big blob lol

The dude an alien? Not sure where on earth that physique would be regarded as ‘looking better’.

The cliche under armor t-shirt made my day

What a F-ing fraud … this is just a ridiculous comedy of errors … I’ll never take the Guiness World Records for anything seriously again if they’re really recognising and crediting this synthol abusing circus freak for having the world’s biggest biceps …

Stories like this just cheapen bodybuilding imo …

[quote]Ghost_Panther wrote:
What a F-ing fraud … this is just a ridiculous comedy of errors … I’ll never take the Guiness World Records for anything seriously again if they’re really recognising and crediting this synthol abusing circus freak for having the world’s biggest biceps …

Stories like this just cheapen bodybuilding imo … [/quote]

X2!

The Guiness book thinks that ‘fact checking’ and validation mean using a tape measure.

fuck me what an ass clown!!Maybe if i sew a donkey shlong to my forehead guiness books are gonna come a knocking for the biggest dick on a human!!

“It’s not a tumor!”

He’s fat and looks ridiculous.

And how exactly are they measuring his biceps alone? I’m pretty sure there is also a muscle called the triceps somewhere in that region of the arm.

[quote]James Brown wrote:
“It’s not a tumor!”

He’s fat and looks ridiculous.

And how exactly are they measuring his biceps alone? I’m pretty sure there is also a muscle called the triceps somewhere in that region of the arm.[/quote]

Nope. No biceps nor triceps. Just big masses of Synthol.

The problem with such prodigious muscle growth and protein synthesis is that if you stick a needle in his biceps, they’ll burst.

[quote]kgildner wrote:
The problem with such prodigious muscle growth and protein synthesis is that if you stick a needle in his biceps, they’ll burst.[/quote]

That made me think of this SpongeBob episode where he orders the inflatable Anchor Arms. It’s at about 1:40.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]kgildner wrote:
The problem with such prodigious muscle growth and protein synthesis is that if you stick a needle in his biceps, they’ll burst.[/quote]

That made me think of this SpongeBob episode where he orders the inflatable Anchor Arms. It’s at about 1:40.
[/quote]

One of my fave episodes.

Not surprising that a T-Nation member who calls herself PowerPuff would reference a cartoon to make a point!

:wink:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]kgildner wrote:

[/quote]

One of my fave episodes.

Not surprising that a T-Nation member who calls herself PowerPuff would reference a cartoon to make a point!

;-)[/quote]

Buffpants is very, very funny.

I can’t stop thinking about those RIDICULOUS arms. Yuck.

My second thought is, why do most of us not have the same reaction to breast implants? It’s not my thing, but I think they can look good on some women and they are pretty much the norm in the BBing world. Most people don’t find them repellant or ridiculous, right? Those crazy injected lips are always a bad idea.

Hummm…Maybe it’s that arms are so VITAL. Hello, you kind of need the full use of your arms. Why would someone risk loosing the full function of their biceps just so they can look like they have some kind of strange edema going on. It would be hard to muster any sympathy if the synthol thing went wrong.