GuineaPig’s Training Log - Hunt 300 Deadlift

No worries!

Yeah accessory work like single leg sucks

Big quads big total so I gotta stop skipping it

1 Like

Just for my own reference more than anything: might try some goblet squats and goblet variations of everything mentioned.

Try the Paul Carter no weight for 8 weeks, it’s featured on the front page
I’m starting it, looks brutal

2 Likes

At your bodyweight it’ll be quite challenging. I don’t think I’m hardcore enough to do this but the take away I got was do lot of lunges

1 Like

R U cALliNg mE fat?

Nah it’ll be well worth it, lunges are apparently the king of everything on the internet and IRL so hopefully it makes me king shit or something
Looking forward to 8weeks of doms lol recked

1 Like

And if it means you looking more swole and sxc af over your rival, you should do it aswell

1 Like

Yeah you fat cunt.

1 Like

Still TBC but we are thinking of doing a physique or bodybuilding contest after too

1 Like

Rekt 1like1prayer permabulk ambassador but so all g

How’s that for a juxtaposition
#nohomo but you’ll win physique because thicc tights booty gains hampsters sexy Af but strength wise he is still your papi

27/9/18
Went to my old haunt Derrimut Gym with a mate today.

Casual price has been bumped up from $5 to $10 fuck me for that price I can go to Doherty’s Brunswick lift with sexy equipment and not have a bunch of juicy bois who ain’t even that big or strong peacocking around.

Also a lot of the guys at the gym are looking smaller/fluffier than I remember. Seems like at least a dozen dudes have gone off cycle or maybe the local dealer got arrested or something lol

Squats 21 Total Reps @ 140kg
Leg Press 3 Sets
Lunges Many

Squats feeling meh. Lunges feeling not fun in a good way. Held a 10kg plate to my chest did laps and got wobbly knees towards the end.

Bench Rehabby & Bar-60kg
Chest Supported Row 6 Sets

Top rehab single at 80kg for bench felt good. Will give it more time. Bit of rowing then we bitched out because it was hot and got Korean fried chicken

2 Likes

DOMS post lunges and leg training seems to be mostly in the glutes. Was hoping for some more quad action but apparently not.

Deads and accessories today so it might affect my workout. We’ll see and just do as much as we can

Working with my dad a bit this morning mowing lawns and for sure it’s my glutes that have came out the sorest out of all my things

In guineapig jail for the night?? :joy:

1 Like

What the fuck

4 Likes

@duketheslaya @anon96032531 Y’all need Jesus lol

2 Likes

Dammit. I read derrimuts and briefly hoped you meant in Adelaide.
So many flogs in the gym who don’t squat haha

2 Likes

I’m going to tag you in my leg workouts by John meadows because they suck big fat dick and I think you’ll love them you sadist

2 Likes

I heard they opened one in SA. It’s a decent overall group of gyms I think I just find I like that there’s more serious lifters and bodybuilders at Doherty’s + the sexi equipment

Pls no papi but okay that sounds like a fun idea
Nothing better then extreme leg doms

1 Like