GuineaPig’s Training Log - Hunt 300 Deadlift

30/10/18

Bench 30 Total Reps @ 100kg
Overhead Press 3 Sets @ 60kg

Bench feeling real sloppy these days but putting in the work to make me hold onto as much muscle as possible while I diet down.

Conventional Deadlift 5x5 @ 160kg
Leg Press 4 Sets
Leg Extension 5 Sets
Hamstring Curls 5 Sets
Cable Rows 4 Sets

2 Likes

Happy cake day
images-3

1 Like

More steak for more gains. Every time I smoke up the place and alarms go off and this is with windows, doors and everything open and fans on.

2 Likes

yeah happy T-nation day Hamster :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy cake day! Also thats a guineapig sized steak if I’ve ever seen one

1 Like

So… absolutely massive lol.

200+ grams of topside comes out 60 protein so good meal sized portion. I have a bad habit of serving up bigger portions then I can finish in a sitting and always have half a meal floating around

1 Like

Thanks for being my virtual gym buddy

1 Like

Now make a cake of meat/KFC and send to me pls thnx

1 Like

31/10/18

Bench 27 Total Reps @ 100kg
Incline DB Bench 5x12 @ 35kg
Cable Row 5 Sets
Side Delts 3 Sets
Rear Delts 3 Sets

Diet: Keeps on keeping on. Chicken roasting portions and thigh fillets ready to go but might treat myself to a fancy portion of beef perhaps a Rib eye this week

Been seeing “AI” Powerlifting coaching popping up on my feed recently. Juggernaut Training Systems / Chad Wesley Smith and Garrett Blevins are coming out with stuff.

I’m curious. Maybe next year when they make it an easy to access app then I’ll take the plunge for a bit.

1/11/18

Hot day getting up to 37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 freedom units but hit a quick leg sesh anyways. Squats and quads on the menu and lots of sweat.

Squat 5 Reps Total @ 85%+, Sleeveless PR @ 170kg
Leg Press 6 Sets
Leg Extension 3 Sets

Chilld on squats a bit but hit up volume on accessories. Worked up to some singles @ 160kg and jumped to 170kg for a sleeveless PR. Whatever is actually going on (placebo, mental or actual physical help) sleeves end up adding a bit to my squat so this is a nice confidence booster.

Almost had a piggy accident on the rerack because one side didn’t make it in or maybe it bounced out. Held on for dear life and survived.

Need to remind myself to stand narrow or else my knee does all kinds of funky stuff. Speaking of my knee it’s still tender to press into and kneel on since I took that tumble with the dog. Can squat fine though.

Other than that quest for biggerer quads = bigger squat continues

YearOfThePig

3 Likes

Nice moment there Hamster :slight_smile:
Apart from that the squat looked awesome, you’re a strong rodent.

1 Like

One day I’ll be the strongest pig there ever was

2 Likes

Start in the oven finish in the pan.

Here we go.

Half a kilo of beefy goodness done.

2 Likes

That’s a pig’s meal :slight_smile: looking awesome mate.

1 Like

Wow close shave with the re rack, well done for hanging in there and not braking yourself or the gym.

1 Like

Dunno if I can go back to cheaper cuts of beef now

1 Like

The weights were lucky they weren’t injured in their scuffle with me

1 Like