GuineaPig’s Training Log - Hunt 300 Deadlift

Nice work Hamster.
First time I’ve seen you struggle just a tiny bit was on that OHP :slight_smile: Nice PR.

1 Like

Sexy ohp

1 Like

Maxes are like that I guess. Usually I don’t like training hard reps at all but sometimes you just have to have fun

1 Like

Not sure if Strongman or Strongpig

1 Like

When you dieting and gotta hit that protein without smashing a meal from KFC

Dunno how much protein is in it but I’m gonna say 80g

1 Like

That 110 x 4 on bench moved real nice. Looks like you had 4 more :wink:

1 Like

25/10/18

Was trying to outsprint my doge and because I was getting in the lead and it’s a sore loser it cut across me and we both took a massive tumble. Fortunately after the rolling stopped I wasn’t dead lol. Knee is pretty sore on the side but it’s more like a bruise I think. Not bad enough to skip squats so to the gym we go for some volume.

Bench 4x4 @ 100kg
Squats 12x3 @ 140kg

Close stance and controlled decent are what I’m focusing on and it’s moving good. Just putting in the work now starting with a nice volume PR on back squat. Step two is get big quads. Ez 200 squat.

YearOfThePig

2 Likes

Almost never AMRAP I’m too scared

1 Like

Update: my knee hurts more now lol. Probably gonna bruise up good tomorrow. Shouldn’t mess with training though so all g

2 Likes

Food post when dieting are pretty fun. So here goes: KFC always fits your macros when you don’t count macros

3 Likes

Haven’t gone to the gym in a few days and it’s driving me a little crazy feeling like I’m losing all my muscle dieting but I’m enjoying cast iron cooking very much at least. Makes me feel like a Masterchef

Dinner tonight is chicken thigh fillet.

3 Likes

Missed out on gym a few days now so since it’s Sunday and I have nothing on I’m gonna hit the gym for like 4 hours and train everything from head to toe.

3 Likes

Sounds awful…

2 Likes

That looks like the smallest portion of KFC ever. Where is the 19 piece bucket ??

1 Like

It’ll be tomorrow lol. Delayed one more day fuck sake this shit is driving me insane. Addicted to gym

It’s a $10 popcorn chicken mini bucket. Like 80 pieces or double a maxi popcorn chicken. Don’t underestimate it. Lot of grease in there

Sounds like a solid snack. The 21 piece bucket still sounds better

https://www.kfc.com.au/sites/default/files/alohadata/images/products/21pc_Original-Recipe_web_mobile.jpg

2 Likes

Issa snack too

2 Likes

29/10/18

Couple days off the gym is too long driving me a bit crazy but back into it tonight. Had the gym nemesis come along for extra motivation

Squat 28 Reps Total @ 140kg
Leg Press 5 Sets

Top single @ 160kg bit slow but probably put it down to time off and weight loss. Rushed through a bit too fast because I was keen to get back into it and ended up feeling a bit sick. Chilled on the floor for 10 minutes and it settled.

Bench 34 Total Reps @ 100kg
Incline DB Bench 3 Sets @ 40kg
Lateral Raises 5 Sets
Rear Delts 3 Sets

Bench feeling heavy in the hands today. Combination of weight loss and time off I think. Should be good once I go back to benching regularly.

3 Likes

Diet keeps on rolling.

Today’s food:
KFC $10 Popcorn Chicken Bucket 80p
Topside Steak 50p
Strawberry Flavoured Milk 20p
Rice + Spinach
*Maybe a protein shake to finish off protein macros

1 Like