GuineaPig’s Training Log - Hunt 300 Deadlift

I have the same thing, sometimes wake before 5am and feel perfect for the day.
Have fun at the Arnold’s.

1 Like

Where you at @guineapig

Toward the strongman thing at the recovery pro / massage gun come over so I can outangle you

I’m sitting watching the strongman. On the right hand side. Sitting a few rows back in the first section next to the stairs with my little boy.

1 Like

Selfie instead of total body view so that I didn’t outangle to hard

5 Likes

Lol it was good to meet you today. Good job it wasn’t full body, didn’t want you out muscling me with those big arms.

3 Likes

Couple hours this morning at the Arnold. Macro counting will be a little off today because of all the samples I snapped up and eating out but I don’t think it was really that bad.

Highlights of the day:

• Sebastian Oreb 375kg squat
  • Mikhail Shivlyakov
  • Poll Dancing and Fake Tits
  • Asserting Dominance at Australian Defence Force Weighted Pull Up Challenge
  • Touching Competition Eleiko Bars
  • Devon Laratt
  • Tracking down simo
  • Jet Fighters going over the Grand Prix

4 Likes

Expo and eating out kind of blew up my calories with fat.

MacroPig
Protein Shake 61p 17f 23c
Ultimate Double Whopper 62p 74f 50c
Arnold Expo Assorted Samples and Freebies 10p
Viet Noodle Soup 15p 15f 50c

SleepPig
Meh 6 hrs good quality. Naturally woke up a bit early

Total: 2038 cal. 148p 106f 123c

Great to see you guys found each other there.
Good selfie guys.

1 Like

Smashed it with the pull-ups big Hamster, bloody well done

1 Like

I wake up at 5 regardless of when I go to bed or if I have an alarm set. Just when my body wants to get up.

2 Likes

Hey mate we were talking about comps today. There is a gpc comp in August. It’s a few months away but that gives lots of time to be ready.

https://gpcaustralia.com/events/category/vic-events/2019-08/?tribe_events_cat=vic-events&tribe-bar-date=2019-08

1 Like

Dunno how I missed these. Maybe because registration is not open or TBC details for these meets. Thanks mate I see the August one and one in October too

What does your day end up looking like then?

Just when they seem to be picking up steam I’m gonna focus more on the comp lifts for a while

1 Like

I usually wake at 5. Cardio fasted, coffee, breakfast, train, shower, then work. I generally don’t go in to work till around 930, so this gives me a solid four hours in the morning to get it all done. I just need to get better about going to bed earlier now. Typical sleep schedule for me is 11-5

I heard some rare select people can do well with little sleep. Most pay for it in some way sooner or later. I’d like my sleep to be 7.5 average but still working on it

Steak for brekky. Going out my way to cut off the big chunks of solid fat before cooking because that’s pretty much straight heart attacks right there. Also probably throws off my macros with that much fat vs the meat

Still gonna go with these as a treat and try some less calorie heavy meats for a while even trimming off all the fat the intramuscular fat is still significant

1 Like

Went a bit over macros yesterday so bit less carb today. Steak kind of blows up the fat but I don’t mind the low carb on rest days so here it is:

MacroPig
Steak 55p 46f
Protein Shake 55p 12f 15c
Chips 2p 10f 16c
Up&Go 16p 3f 24c
Noodles 15p 15f 70c
Protein Water 15p
Total 2066cal 158P 86F 165C

SleepPig
Good - 8 hrs solid