T Nation

Guilty Pleasures

[quote]Chip Duglass wrote:
Weed! …Nothing quite like going on a binge when the munchie monster hits! Usually, when I smoke, its right before bed to avoid eating until I’m sick.[/quote]
Plus pot sleep is amazing. Like sleeping on a cloud and no groggy feeling unlike that OTC shit.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Those somoa girl scout cookies.

Basically anything with caramel in it.

Chicken Bacon and Ranch from Subway.

And fucking sunflower seeds… I swear to god they are laced with crack. I cannot stop eating them if I have access to a bag. Tongue and lips hurting from all the salt? Fuck that, consume more!

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Sleeping in
[/quote]

THIS. Except when I sleep in, it’s not a “Oh, whoops, gonna be 10-15 minutes late” or even “Guess I’m missing that first hour of class”, it’s “Hmmmmm, it’s 4 in the afternoon, there goes my day . . .”

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Hitting the gas peddle way to hard when the road is open
[/quote]

I have a habit of doubling up (for starters) on the speed limit if it’s late at night and there’s nobody else on the road.

And motherfucking rainbow chips ahoy cookies. Had a bag with dinner the other night, and a bag that I guess was basically breakfast the next day when I rolled out of bed at 4pmish.

The Cooking Channel, Chopped specifically, I don’t know why I just like watching that show…

I never complain when my wife watches Serendipity b/c my GP has a lot to do with Kate Beckinsale.

Belvedere.

I was going to create a thread but I found this instead, so Im gunna bump this for my own admission, and for the read through the previous posts because this is absolute gold

Personal GP-

A large zinger stacker box from KFC
Add on 12 peices of Original recipe
An extra 6 wicked wings
2 pepper mayo sliders

Taco Bell. But I don’t ever feel guilty about it.

I also drink a copious amount of pedialyte as an adult. Nectar of the gods.

Hangover cure of the gods

All of those. And they always put them right by the milk too.

I can kill a box of them casually. And they’re on the outside rim of the store. I don’t even know how they get into the cart.

We used to have a Entenmann’s outlet in town. It was in an industrial area right next to our most popular topless bar. Tittie bar is still open, but the pastry shop has been replaced by a construction contractor’s headquarters.

Nearest one to me is Cleveland, but that’s a bit too far. Unless I happen to be there. With a truck.

I was standing behind some guy who did a monster order. He turned around and says to me, that isn’t for my family, it’s all for me.

That was the closest I have come to being involved in a confession. I feel it appropriately for this thread.

Its nothing that is really out of the ordinary if im being honest, it costs $42.85 every time and its worth every cent