Guild Wars & Computer Game Nerdery

[/quote]
ScrambyEggs wrote:
“Hey you wanna go out and party?! Lots o hottt chicks!”
Can’t man, got a guild raid…
?Your ditching us for a freaking GAME!?
You don?t understand! It?s a planar raid! The items are going to be nuts! I MIGHT GAIN A LEVEL! AHHHH!
[/quote]

Yea…that about sums up 4 years of my life too man…

On that note! What server did you play on…I was on Prexus.

[quote]Haramdar wrote:

ScrambyEggs wrote:
“Hey you wanna go out and party?! Lots o hottt chicks!”
Can’t man, got a guild raid…
?Your ditching us for a freaking GAME!?
You don?t understand! It?s a planar raid! The items are going to be nuts! I MIGHT GAIN A LEVEL! AHHHH!

Yea…that about sums up 4 years of my life too man…

On that note! What server did you play on…I was on Prexus.

[/quote]

LOL IN CASE THERE WAS ANY DOUBT AS TO MY GEEKERY I PLAYED ON FV THE ROLEPLAY PREFERED SERVER! I started off there and only made it to level 25ish. Then i went to Nameless and one of the ro (teams pvp) servers. Spent most of my time on Nameless though… I think that may have been what made it so hard to leave. All the time I had vested in it and my characters. I turned my account over to my guild so I knew they would be in good hands. Man this is brining back the memories… and now here I am! Trying to make myself look like a combonation between my Barbarian rogue and my Ogre shadowknight… sigh

i have 3 lvl 60’s in wow, it has become quite a bore though.

[quote]Hill Top Man wrote:
…I used to play halo and Counter Strike, but no one ever thought I did because I staid how I was and didn’t become weird,…[/quote]

So did/do I and I totally agree. I can’t understand these people who confuse RL and gaming.

Why, the other day, this 6 ft alien comes running up to me saying “Wtf? wtf? wtf?” and holding a gun and I totally didn’t shoot him.

[quote]scanda wrote:
i have 3 lvl 60’s in wow, it has become quite a bore though.
[/quote]

Are you in a decent guild? I got quite bored of the game, but found a new guild and it has made an all new WoW experience. But, then again, I like the social interaction and if that is not your bag, then this won’t work. My wife convinced me to buy her a computer and get her an account, so she could play. I know it may sound lame, but some of our best date nights, have been ordering pizza and going on an instant run.