Guido Style but Not Quite...

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]JACKED71 wrote:

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:
Imagine the same picture, but with white guys.

It would look normal.

What I’m getting at, is that this picture just looks like a bunch of (italian?) guys posing. I’ve seen guido, and this my friend, is not it.

Sorry.[/quote]

Italian guys

my face

[/quote]

If anything they look Cubian or Dominican.[/quote]

Cubian?[/quote]

Yeah, Cubian bitch… What?[/quote]

'Scuse me??[/quote]

Sup Trap Stah

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]JACKED71 wrote:

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:
Imagine the same picture, but with white guys.

It would look normal.

What I’m getting at, is that this picture just looks like a bunch of (italian?) guys posing. I’ve seen guido, and this my friend, is not it.

Sorry.[/quote]

Italian guys

my face

[/quote]

If anything they look Cubian or Dominican.[/quote]

Cubian?[/quote]

Yeah, Cubian bitch… What?[/quote]

'Scuse me??[/quote]

Sup Trap Stah[/quote]

Nuttin 'tall, T…

Its the “cubian”/dominican version of the guido. Doido? Might not have the same checklist, but same parameters are followed.

Douche haircuts? Yes
Mouths retardedly opened? Yes
Shape ups? Yes
Fake Tan? No, they don’t need one
MTV Rap inspired attire? Yes
Arm around trashy chick? No but they might be gay who knows…
Showing off bottle of Dull Silver Aves? Yes

lol just more guys lookin’/actin’ the same, albeit a different version.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
These boys look like some Pale-thugs right here. I should know, a couple of my buddies are Palestinian and try to act like they hood. Ya digg?

Wait for it…wait for it…

DJ Khalid!

We da bes’![/quote]

Last I checked it was DJ Khaled…

Fail

^DAMN! I had to scroll back up to see what I missed. You must have never been to a party before. Just look like a bunch of kids at a party to me. Either that or you 70

[quote]four60 wrote:
^DAMN! I had to scroll back up to see what I missed. You must have never been to a party before. Just look like a bunch of kids at a party to me. Either that or you 70 [/quote]

Or racist.

I don’t get what’s wrong with this picture, just looks like a bunch of guys havin a good time takin a group photo?

Geez man, don’t be so judgemental.

It hit the same funny bone that this hits, hence my reason for sharing it. It’s cool if not everyone has the same sense of humor…

According to the OP, if you pose for a picture with your friends in a club you will considered a douche.

And umm… yeah not one person there is cuban nor do they look puerto rican.

sigh

[quote]solidkhalid wrote:
Its the “cubian”/dominican version of the guido. Doido? Might not have the same checklist, but same parameters are followed.

Douche haircuts? Yes
Mouths retardedly opened? Yes
Shape ups? Yes
Fake Tan? No, they don’t need one
MTV Rap inspired attire? Yes
Arm around trashy chick? No but they might be gay who knows…
Showing off bottle of Dull Silver Aves? Yes

lol just more guys lookin’/actin’ the same, albeit a different version. [/quote]

Wheres the MTV Rap inspired attire?
Where is the douche hair cuts?
Mouths retardely open? Jesus its a fucking group picture
Shape ups? (what?)

You sir, are a fucking douche

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
^ Kerley.

Yea mother fucker, thats for saying I look like one of those puerto ricans![/quote]

Simma down SickAbs, Simma down. I think it was to be a compliment. I’d be honored to have you as a Puertorican brother.

I, swear to God, thought the OP made this thread with the actual intention of making the worst thread in the history of T-Nation.

I’m still not totally convinced otherwise.

I’d rather read another parody thread than this shite.

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:
According to the OP, if you pose for a picture with your friends in a club you will considered a douche.

And umm… yeah not one person there is cuban nor do they look puerto rican.

sigh[/quote]

x2

Get a load of these two old people! LOL!! Look at them standing there, all content, basking in mutual support and reassurance! What’s their fucking problem?! LOL!!

Hey, you guys, get a load of this sedimentary rock! LOL!! Look at it just standing there, being all composed of layers and shaped by erosion. Probably CAN’T WAIT to accumulate another layer of sediment so it can be even more of a douchebag! Fucking sedimentary rock. LOL!!

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Get a load of these two old people! LOL!! Look at them standing there, all content, basking in mutual support and reassurance! What’s their fucking problem?! LOL!![/quote]

Double ROFL all the way!

Get a load of these two old people! LOL!! Look at them standing there, all content, basking in mutual support and reassurance! What’s their fucking problem?! LOL!![/quote]

Mouths open? Check
Retro sweater? Check
Ironic 70’s shirt? Check
Shape Up (had to google this one)? Check
Arm around some chick? Check

Gold Jerry It’s GOLD I tells ya.