Guido Sighting

I’d say most of them are a bunch of pansies underneath that tough outer shell.

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
LOL, those guys are pests in Long Island. I have to admit that the one pictured is pretty buff. Most of them are skinny frat boys.[/quote]

Buff? Is it even legal for a man to call another man buff?

“Dude, you are looking sooooo buff…”

[quote]dre wrote:
BF Bullpup wrote:
LOL, those guys are pests in Long Island. I have to admit that the one pictured is pretty buff. Most of them are skinny frat boys.

“Dude, you are looking sooooo buff…”[/quote]

Whats wrong with telling another dood his hard work in the gym is paying off? Specially if he is your friend. This gives more of reason to work out harder doesn’t it? Its just a word after all. Its like sayen “woah man your looking mean and ripped good job!”. And if you think something is homo about saying that maybe your in the closet and need to see a shrink cause that is not homo.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I saw a flock (gaggle?, herd?, school?) of them in the lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas last Sept.

They are idiots.

I think one of them was Fighting Irish. [/quote]

Swarm?

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
dre wrote:
BF Bullpup wrote:
LOL, those guys are pests in Long Island. I have to admit that the one pictured is pretty buff. Most of them are skinny frat boys.

Whats wrong with telling another dood his hard work in the gym is paying off? Specially if he is your friend. This gives more of reason to work out harder doesn’t it? Its just a word after all. Its like sayen “woah man your looking mean and ripped good job!”. And if you think something is homo about saying that maybe your in the closet and need to see a shrink cause that is not homo. [/quote]

Where did I say that using the word buff meant someone was gay? I didn’t say that, you did. Use whatever words you want, I don’t care.

My post was, what I thought, an obvious attempt at sarcasm and a good natured ribbing. You must have missed that.

just thought I would share …if its been posted before to bad …here it is again

The funny thing is that it’s different pictures of the same idiots that keep popping up.

[quote]dre wrote:
dirtbag wrote:
dre wrote:
BF Bullpup wrote:

Whats wrong with telling another dood his hard work in the gym is paying off? Specially if he is your friend. This gives more of reason to work out harder doesn’t it? Its just a word after all. Its like sayen “woah man your looking mean and ripped good job!”. And if you think something is homo about saying that maybe your in the closet and need to see a shrink cause that is not homo.

Where did I say that using the word buff meant someone was gay? I didn’t say that, you did. Use whatever words you want, I don’t care.

My post was, what I thought, an obvious attempt at sarcasm and a good natured ribbing. You must have missed that.

[/quote]

Definately missed it.

[quote]Love2Lift wrote:
You wanna see Guidos? Visit South Philly.
They’re only “tough” in groups of 3 or more… kind of like skinheads. Single one out and they’re all big talk and crazy body language. [/quote]

Haha…so fucking true it’s sad. I live 15-20 mins from philly and going to the clubs on the weekend can get crazy with all these fucktards. They can swarm the entire place sometimes in which case I have to laugh my ass off at everyone of them.

You guys are just jealous because you can’t get your hair to gel just right and your blue steel is terrible.

I hate them all.

At least most of you live a half hour from them, or have seen them once or twice, like seeing a total eclipse or a sting ray or something.

Me? Oh no. I live in North fuckin Jersey, the goddamn NORAD for the dirty guido population. I have to pick and choose my bars so carefullly its ridiculous.

I hate them… a big gelatonious blob of jerkoff that reaks of marinara sauce and cocaine… oh god I hate them…

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
I’d say most of them are a bunch of pansies underneath that tough outer shell. [/quote]

Tough outer shell? I must have missed that. Unless that fake tan spray turns hard and crispy when it dries, I’d say the outer shell these fruitbags display to me looks just about as soft and feminine as their true toughness.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
BF Bullpup wrote:

That is one of of the saddest things I have read on this sight in a long time. Buff???

You could spray fake tan on a donkey dick and it would be buffer (more buff?) than that dipshit. [/quote]

What do you think your buff with that spare tire around a block you call a stomach?

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
rainjack wrote:
BF Bullpup wrote:

That is one of of the saddest things I have read on this sight in a long time. Buff???

You could spray fake tan on a donkey dick and it would be buffer (more buff?) than that dipshit.

I think that “buff” is smaller than “massive” but oh well. At least he isn’t skinny. I dunno if you see Guidoes where you’re from, RainJack, but they’re so skinny that they make themselves look pretty to compensate for that.[/quote]

The only thing Rainjack sees where he’s from is cow fucking!

For someone so new here, --X-- sure has a beef with Rainjack. Hmmm… suspicious.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I hate them all.

At least most of you live a half hour from them, or have seen them once or twice, like seeing a total eclipse or a sting ray or something.

Me? Oh no. I live in North fuckin Jersey, the goddamn NORAD for the dirty guido population. I have to pick and choose my bars so carefullly its ridiculous.

I hate them… a big gelatonious blob of jerkoff that reaks of marinara sauce and cocaine… oh god I hate them…[/quote]

vivid description.

[quote]Love2Lift wrote:
For someone so new here, --X-- sure has a beef with Rainjack. Hmmm… suspicious. [/quote]

Clearly a 2nd, 3rd or 4th profile for some retard.

There is no way that somebody so new could know that Rainjack is an asshole that quickly.

Harr tee harr harr

I hate them all.

I hate them… a big gelatonious blob of jerkoff that reaks of marinara sauce and cocaine… oh god I hate them…[/quote]

Heh you need to move to central Jersey, North Jersey is their natural habitat and their species is less abundant here, although I still have a sighting of one semi-frequently.
Fucking disgrace to Italians everywhere.

[quote]JoeG254 wrote:

Fucking disgrace to Italians everywhere.

[/quote]

They really are. Like everyone else in this state, I’m Irish and Italian, and it amazes me that our forebears were spawned from the same country as these fuckin douches.

I hate them all.

Move to PA. you seem to have your head on straight. Scranton Pa has a big Irish population and very little Italian Guido types. The Italians here are PA. Italians and just not as ridiculous.he