Guido Sighting

I saw my first real-life guido, in San Diego of all places. And I am sorry to report that they really do look like this.

W. T. F.

I’m from Long Island, imagine the torture that I succumb to just walking through the mall.

That t-shirt is pretty funny though.

sighting?

Not even fucking close.

You’re destroying the english language!

Haha. I secretly think they are awesome. In a completely disgustingly toolbag way, of course.

I saw a flock (gaggle?, herd?, school?) of them in the lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas last Sept.

They are idiots.

I think one of them was Fighting Irish.

he is pretty jacked though.

I kinda want to become one.

I observed a late 90’s wigger in his natural habitat not long ago. My brother and I kept our distance in order to observe it in it’s natural state.

It’s unbeleivable how absurd guido’s actually look. I, too, am from Long Island where they swarm like no other and it’s painful watching them.

SD is a big tourist area, I’m sure you could have gone up to him and asked “So, how’s Staten Island?” and he’d have answered “drowning in hairgel.”

At that point, both parties could have gone on their merry way and continued life.

CJK, who is that in your avatar? Legs are fucking massive.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
I observed a late 90’s wigger in his natural habitat not long ago. My brother and I kept our distance in order to observe it in it’s natural state.[/quote]

Was he sportin’ a mullet?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I saw a flock (gaggle?, herd?, school?) of them in the lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas last Sept.

They are idiots.

I think one of them was Fighting Irish. [/quote]

You’re just mad because you’re not as pretty as me.

Jealousy is an ugly thing Rainjack.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
It’s unbeleivable how absurd guido’s actually look. I, too, am from Long Island where they swarm like no other and it’s painful watching them.

SD is a big tourist area, I’m sure you could have gone up to him and asked “So, how’s Staten Island?” and he’d have answered “drowning in hairgel.”

At that point, both parties could have gone on their merry way and continued life.

CJK, who is that in your avatar? Legs are fucking massive.[/quote]

Ivan Stoitsov, olympic lifter. and yes his legs are ridiculous.

LOL, those guys are pests in Long Island. I have to admit that the one pictured is pretty buff. Most of them are skinny frat boys.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
he is pretty jacked though.[/quote]

Riiight… just like he looks pretty intelligent too, yes?

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
LOL, those guys are pests in Long Island. I have to admit that the one pictured is pretty buff. Most of them are skinny frat boys.[/quote]

That is one of of the saddest things I have read on this sight in a long time. Buff???

You could spray fake tan on a donkey dick and it would be buffer (more buff?) than that dipshit.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
rainjack wrote:

They are idiots.

I think one of them was Fighting Irish.

You’re just mad because you’re not as pretty as me.

Jealousy is an ugly thing Rainjack. [/quote]

So it was you in the white head band pulling your fancy leather luggage.

I bet you’re “buff” too, huh?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
BF Bullpup wrote:
LOL, those guys are pests in Long Island. I have to admit that the one pictured is pretty buff. Most of them are skinny frat boys.

That is one of of the saddest things I have read on this sight in a long time. Buff???

You could spray fake tan on a donkey dick and it would be buffer (more buff?) than that dipshit. [/quote]

I think that “buff” is smaller than “massive” but oh well. At least he isn’t skinny. I dunno if you see Guidoes where you’re from, RainJack, but they’re so skinny that they make themselves look pretty to compensate for that.

They are all over Florida…

They often play baseball in high school.

And curl in the power rack in college.

You wanna see Guidos? Visit South Philly.
They’re only “tough” in groups of 3 or more… kind of like skinheads. Single one out and they’re all big talk and crazy body language.