whats wrong with my avatar

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
I had leftover hamburger helper and a beer. Coors light.[/quote]

I had the girl in your avatar. Dunno her name, never asked her.[/quote]

Mom?[/quote]

got reeeaaalllll awkward when she yelled out “vicumte!” over and over

Boost Protein Shake, Tuna Salad, Sun Chips, some Grape Soda, a Stiff Beer, a Shano Beer, No Wando, Shilta

I like to Recreate my breakfast on a Zig Zag Method. Makes for extra Heavy Dips. No way does a conduit between a muscle and a foodgoup is no hope. Nice Food, Nice Love For Life. Eat The Food Eat Like More

[quote]brutalmouse wrote:
Boost Protein Shake, Tuna Salad, Sun Chips, some Grape Soda, a Stiff Beer, a Shano Beer, No Wando, Shilta

I like to Recreate my breakfast on a Zig Zag Method. Makes for extra Heavy Dips. No way does a conduit between a muscle and a foodgoup is no hope. Nice Food, Nice Love For Life. Eat The Food Eat Like More[/quote]

the hells a Zig Zag method

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]hurg53 wrote:
damn you guys are obsessed with stupid ass pictures oh yeah and vicomte i banged two personal trainers for breakfast they were hot chicks u cant change it to male trainers an original post is an orginal post asshole[/quote]

Why is your face a perfect rectangle? Were you enclosed in some sort of rectangular prism during your embryonic period? [/quote]

You know, in Japan the grow watermelon in a box as a novelty and the end result is a cube shaped watermelon. Is that what you mean? :slight_smile:

[quote]hurg53 wrote:

I like to Recreate my breakfast on a Zig Zag Method. Makes for extra Heavy Dips. No way does a conduit between a muscle and a foodgoup is no hope. Nice Food, Nice Love For Life. Eat The Food Eat Like More[/quote]

the hells a Zig Zag method[/quote]

It’s the Zig Zag part that got you? What about the rest of the psychotic post? :smiley:

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]hurg53 wrote:

the hells a Zig Zag method[/quote]

It’s the Zig Zag part that got you? What about the rest of the psychotic post? :D[/quote]

yeah i also heard u people grow cats in boxes too and hang em up as decorations. u sick…twisted…

My WEightlifting Haiku

0—0 Use about that much weight on the barbell and hit it after breakfast. There isnt anything more satisfying than it, nothing less satisfying than it. There isnt anything more death defying than the way I lift weights and eat my Breakfast. I throw it on the T-Forum and let people have some Guesses but they never guess it right.

[quote]hurg53 wrote:
yeah i also heard u people grow cats in boxes too and hang em up as decorations. u sick…twisted…[/quote]

Whoa! That’s crazy talk, bro. I’ve never even heard of that. Though I hear the Koreans make some good cat stew. Yum!

My WEightlifting Haiku

0—0 Use about that much weight on the barbell and hit it after breakfast. There isnt anything more satisfying than it, nothing less satisfying than it. There isnt anything more death defying than the way I lift weights and eat my Breakfast. I throw it on the T-Forum and let people have some Guesses but they never guess it right.[/quote]

Dude, don’t quit your day job. Haiku writing isn’t your thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]hurg53 wrote:
I had two personal trainers and a tossed salad. I like to eat healthy these days.[/quote]

O RLY[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]JoabSonOfZeruiah wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]hurg53 wrote:
I had two personal trainers and a tossed salad. I like to eat healthy these days.[/quote]

O RLY[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
.[/quote]

you are a stupid person

[quote]hurg53 wrote:

[quote]JoabSonOfZeruiah wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]hurg53 wrote:

O RLY[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
.[/quote]

you are a stupid person[/quote]

op before obviously failed bulk?

op before obviously failed bulk?[/quote]

What a jerk

[quote]hurg53 wrote:

op before obviously failed bulk?[/quote]

What a jerk[/quote]

Hey OP, where did you get your forum posting skills?

The toilet store?

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:
Hey OP, where did you get your forum posting skills?

The toilet store? [/quote]

kool avatar

This is what I had for breakfast…Then I washed it down with the blood of my enemies.

And another dipshit troll has arrived