Guess What I Had For Breakfast

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]hurg53 wrote:
I had two personal trainers and a tossed salad. I like to eat healthy these days.[/quote]

O RLY[/quote]

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]hurg53 wrote:
I had two personal trainers and a tossed salad. I like to eat healthy these days.[/quote]

O RLY[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]hurg53 wrote:

O RLY[/quote]
[/quote]

damn you guys are obsessed with stupid ass pictures oh yeah and vicomte i banged two personal trainers for breakfast they were hot chicks u cant change it to male trainers an original post is an orginal post asshole

[quote]hurg53 wrote:
damn you guys are obsessed with stupid ass pictures oh yeah and vicomte i banged two personal trainers for breakfast they were hot chicks u cant change it to male trainers an original post is an orginal post asshole[/quote]

U mad?

[quote]hurg53 wrote:
damn you guys are obsessed with stupid ass pictures oh yeah and vicomte i banged two personal trainers for breakfast they were hot chicks u cant change it to male trainers an original post is an orginal post asshole[/quote]

Why is your face a perfect rectangle? Were you enclosed in some sort of rectangular prism during your embryonic period?

Dick Fountain

[quote]hurg53 wrote:

lol this shit is hilarious

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]hurg53 wrote:

U mad?

[/quote]

[quote]hurg53 wrote:
lol this shit is hilarious[/quote]

Hmm

[quote]hurg53 wrote:
lol this shit is hilarious[/quote]

I think the same thing when I look at your avatar.

I had leftover hamburger helper and a beer. Coors light.

[quote]hurg53 wrote:

OP?

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]hurg53 wrote:

OP?[/quote]

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
I had leftover hamburger helper and a beer. Coors light.[/quote]

I had the girl in your avatar. Dunno her name, never asked her.

[quote]hurg53 wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

I had the girl in your avatar. Dunno her name, never asked her.[/quote]

Mom?

no one gives a fuck what you had for breakfast.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

damn whos that in ur avatar