T Nation

Guess the Answer

A few days ago was my anniversairy. My waist line is half my age. My IQ is 5 times my waist line. I will email a free beer to the first to guess my age within 1 year more or less.
Cheers !

You are 56.

MAIL (not Email) me a bunch of Quebec microbrews and I’ll play.

Im gonna say 60…shit I feel fat.

55.49 years old. Assuming your profile is correct. DERP!

When do I get my beer?

30 billion!

Uh, Happy Anniversary?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Uh, Happy Anniversary?

[/quote]

LOL

To the french (in Quebec), happy birthday is bonne anniversaire.

3 alligators.

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:
3 alligators.[/quote]

WIN.

/Thread

Im kinda doubting his IQ is in the upper 130’s if he wasnt clever enough to realize his age is visible in his hub…

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
Im kinda doubting his IQ is in the upper 130’s if he wasnt clever enough to realize his age is visible in his hub…[/quote]

Here’s another-

I have three pieces of rope. One is three times longer than another, and the last one is half the length of both. The total length of them is 36 feet.

What the fuck is wrong with my T.V.?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Here’s another-

I have three pieces of rope. One is three times longer than another, and the last one is half the length of both. The total length of them is 36 feet.

[/quote]

Not plugged in.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Here’s another-

What the … is wrong with my T.V.?
[/quote]
You T.V. has a 6-foot, an 18-foot, and a 12-foot piece of rope sitting on top of it, dangling down over the front and blocking part of the screen.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Here’s another-

[/quote]

Not plugged in.[/quote]

AH HA! Thanks ID. I tried everything to turn it on- soft music, scented candles, the whole nine yards.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Here’s another-

[/quote]

Not plugged in.[/quote]

AH HA! Thanks ID. I tried everything to turn it on- soft music, scented candles, the whole nine yards.

[/quote]

I know… you really couldn’t find her button.