Guess My Race

German/Northern European. I can smell a kraut from a mile away…

Hey, aren’t you that guy who is always hanging around with Silent Bob?

Why would I be trolling? And yeah, I should have been more specific- by race I mean Irish, Russian, etc. Maybe Ethnic heritage may have been a better word, but I just call it race. I dont see what was so bad about asking this; I posted the same question on a section of a site that dealt with anthropology and I got a few responses, one saying I looked Indian. I am in fact a few races, or “ethnic heritages” if thats what you want to call it, most being Germaninic. I thought it was interesting that he said I looked mostly Native American; although I do have a little bit (but not much at all) of cherokee in me I didn’t think it would make me primarily look Native American amidst my europeon heritage, which is what I am almost 100%.

And by the way, I dont know where the hell you guys saying “Who cares” or “Why is this important” are coming from. This is the off topic forum. That means really anything. I guess I could ask you the same question bigragoo about whats important about superman vs. batman, but im not going to because its in the off topic forum, and that means pretty much anything is fair game for a topic. I posted this on a few forums and got good input from most people, don’t know what makes this such a riduclous topic here.

By the way… for whoever posted I look like just any white guy- I agree with you, to a point. A quick glance and all white guys look pretty much the same; but, if you really get into it you’ll see that theres a lot of variation in white people from country to country.

Oh, and yeah, I’ll be sure to bring my shoe along next time I need something ; ). Silly me.

You feel like this guy?

[quote]wokeuptiedup wrote:
Hey, aren’t you that guy who is always hanging around with Silent Bob?[/quote]

Haha, now that I think about it, I dud used to kind of look like Jay.

That was me a few years ago though. Obviously i’ve cut the hair since then. I just posted that one because it showed how my hair turns somewhat blonde if I let it; a generally northern european trait. Thats even in winter as you can tell with the beanie and hoodie… you should have seen it in the summer when i first grew it out… i was surprised myself at how blonde it was. I haven’t been blonde since I was very little. That seems to happen to some europeon’s as well- They’ll have blonde hair for a few years after being born and it will go away, as mine did.

You look like an emo punk ass biotch.

Seriously though, you sort of resemble these guys.

Metro?

Hey, douchenozzle! When you try to claim some Native American heritage, be more creative than your run of the mill douchenozzle and his ‘cherokee’ heritage. Cree, CHoctaw, Mandan, Nez Perce, etc…

[quote]sigvarth wrote:
Hey, douchenozzle! When you try to claim some Native American heritage, be more creative than your run of the mill douchenozzle and his ‘cherokee’ heritage. Cree, CHoctaw, Mandan, Nez Perce, etc… [/quote]

It’s a well known fact that the Cherokee were the swingers of the frontier and sired many a “racially diverse” child. The Cree were like the ugly friend at the bar who can’t get a girl to go home with him to save his life.

You guys make me laugh calling me “emo”. Yeah, because wearing an ICP hoodie and beanie is really an “emo” style right? Please, if you guys think that picture of me looked like I was emo you havn’t seen emo. But hey man. you got a lot of shit about how I look like an “emo punk ass biotch!”, lets see your picture.

And for whoever said whatever the hell you said about my Native American- My grandmothers grandmother was 100% full blooded cherokee. Honestly, if you really think I would come here and lie about having a little bit of cherokee, I dont know what your problem is; do you think I just come on here hoping to be “cool” or something by claiming I have some native american?

[quote]Mike Sullivan wrote:
Metro?
[/quote]

I despise metro’s. I’ll say it again- An ICP hoodie and beanie a metro do not make. In fact, more often than not I used to be thought of “dirty” or some shit for that. The hair? I liked it at the time. Again, my hair was far from “metrosexual”; I ended up cutting it off because most of the time it just got in the way and got poofy becuase my hair wants to curl.

You look like a redneck to me. All I care is that I’m better looking than you. Hahhahahaha! I’m a handsome stud! Eat your redneck heart out!

[quote]BADASS MENTALITY wrote:
You look like a redneck to me. All I care is that I’m better looking than you. Hahhahahaha! I’m a handsome stud! Eat your redneck heart out![/quote]

Hey, redneck works for me. Let’s see some pictures Mr. stud, really, I can’t wait.

[quote]realpeanutbutter wrote:
Race?

Human??

Do you mean national heritage or ethnicity?

Race is basically a non-scientific (not any more anyways) term for skin color, or a concept created by white people to stratify people of other ethnicity or national origin.

You are white. Or rather perceived as white and granted the master status and social advantages and disadvantages of being white, no matter your ethnicity.

This is unless you talk differently than a random white guy. Then your master status may change after you open your mouth.

oh yeah… tube steak boogie?? anybody??

-chris[/quote]

You are one smart mother fucker.

Don’t ask a question unless you actually want an honest answer. I said metro because in the first photo you had enough gel in your hair for all of the backstreet boys.

[quote]Valar Morghulis wrote:
BADASS MENTALITY wrote:
You look like a redneck to me. All I care is that I’m better looking than you. Hahhahahaha! I’m a handsome stud! Eat your redneck heart out!

Hey, redneck works for me. Let’s see some pictures Mr. stud, really, I can’t wait. [/quote]

He has his pics on this site. Do you own research. And you need a shave

[quote]Mike Sullivan wrote:
Don’t ask a question unless you actually want an honest answer. I said metro because in the first photo you had enough gel in your hair for all of the backstreet boys.[/quote]

I dont use gel man. Believe it or not, that is my natural hair. Its very thick and curly. No gel needed for it to do that.

[quote]keaster wrote:
Valar Morghulis wrote:
BADASS MENTALITY wrote:

Hey, redneck works for me. Let’s see some pictures Mr. stud, really, I can’t wait.

He has his pics on this site. Do you own research. And you need a shave[/quote]

I looked at his picture already. Its a picture of his back with the side of his head. I cant get the full studliness from it.

And as for shaving? Nah. I shave my neck becuase I dont like the hair there, but I leave the rest of it.

TSB