T Nation

Guaranteed Cure for Racism

…exactly!

[quote]ephrem wrote:
…exactly![/quote]

Word.

[quote]ephrem wrote:
…exactly![/quote]

What the heck are you even trying to say? That’s where my ‘what’ came from. I’ve no clue what you’re asking me, or why you resorted so quickly to calling me stupid. And, what does that book have to do with Darwinistic racism? And do I believe it? No, I’m a christian…I thought that was obvious. Darwinistic racists are ethnonationalists who have no truck with a univeralist ‘semitic’ religion. Their racism is based on natural selection handing down different races of markedly different capabilities. And even within those ethno-societies strict class systems are seen as not only desired, but needing of enforcement. The ‘gifted’ over the weak. It is all based on biological phenomenon, period. Ultimately, all based on natural selection, the divergence of human beings into different enviroment out of common origin, etc.

I’m not making it up…We had a representavite of the species on this very board for some time. I’m doing my damndest to recall his forum name (if anyone could help).

Sentence.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Sentence.[/quote]

Paragraph.

Evolution doesn’t judge.
There is only a winner/loser in terms of fitness - not in terms of traits.
Getting dumber can be a favourable trait, or the opposite.

So, by definition, you cannot use evolution as a moral argument.

If you do not understand that, you’d better pick up some books, throw out your bibles and start to absorb some 20/21st Century knowledge. It’s good for you.

[quote]
2. My god man, what more obvious characteristic that one doesn’t belong to the tribe in question than race? Aryan minded individuals are readily rejecting Christianity due to it’s incompatibility. Norse gods are for the Aryan, and the dark-skinned fella isn’t Aryan.[/quote]

Tribal societies didn’t and don’t know a concept of race:

“The” Germans consisted of various tribes who had sometime genetically little in common.
The fact that they prayed to more or less the same gods made them close enough to travel and fight together.

Scientists who do research among amazonian tribes are routinely referred to “as from another tribe”.
A different coloured skin is a weird curiosity for them, just as baldness or gold teeth.

Being obviously different can surely be a reason for mistrust, but it’s no racism.

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]ephrem wrote:
…exactly![/quote]

What the heck are you even trying to say? That’s where my ‘what’ came from. I’ve no clue what you’re asking me, or why you resorted so quickly to calling me stupid. And, what does that book have to do with Darwinistic racism? And do I believe it? No, I’m a christian…I thought that was obvious. Darwinistic racists are ethnonationalists who have no truck with a univeralist ‘semitic’ religion. Their racism is based on natural selection handing down different races of markedly different capabilities. And even within those ethno-societies strict class systems are seen as not only desired, but needing of enforcement. The ‘gifted’ over the weak. It is all based on biological phenomenon, period. Ultimately, all based on natural selection, the divergence of human beings into different enviroment out of common origin, etc.

I’m not making it up…We had a representavite of the species on this very board for some time. I’m doing my damndest to recall his forum name (if anyone could help). [/quote]

…first of all: i’ve never heard of darwinian racism until you mentioned it, and upon my googling the term this book appeared illuminating the term. It’s utter bullshit and a lie to claim that somehow evolutionary theory was intended by Darwin as a means to separate humans into more evolved races and not-so evolved races…

…the book was written by a christian who warns against the theory of evolution by evoking Hitler, the holocaust and all the other tired and worn out lies many of you on this board resorted to, instead of just being honest for a change…

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:

If you do not understand that, you’d better pick up some books, throw out your bibles and start to absorb some 20/21st Century knowledge. It’s good for you.

[/quote]

Bibles? These are Darwinistic racists. Do you guys not follow? We’re not talking about the religious. We’re talking about an atheistic system that in fact despises the altruism and universalism of Christianity.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:

“The” Germans consisted of various tribes who had sometime genetically little in common.
The fact that they prayed to more or less the same gods made them close enough to travel and fight together.

Scientists who do research among amazonian tribes are routinely referred to “as from another tribe”.
A different coloured skin is a weird curiosity for them, just as baldness or gold teeth.

Being obviously different can surely be a reason for mistrust, but it’s no racism.
[/quote]

Odinism, look it up.

[quote]ephrem wrote:

…first of all: i’ve never heard of darwinian racism until you mentioned it, and upon my googling the term this book appeared illuminating the term. It’s utter bullshit and a lie to claim that somehow evolutionary theory was intended by Darwin as a means to separate humans into more evolved races and not-so evolved races…

…the book was written by a christian who warns against the theory of evolution by evoking Hitler, the holocaust and all the other tired and worn out lies many of you on this board resorted to, instead of just being honest for a change…
[/quote]

What, again, does the book have to do with actual Darwinian racialists/ethno-nationalists?

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]ephrem wrote:

…first of all: i’ve never heard of darwinian racism until you mentioned it, and upon my googling the term this book appeared illuminating the term. It’s utter bullshit and a lie to claim that somehow evolutionary theory was intended by Darwin as a means to separate humans into more evolved races and not-so evolved races…

…the book was written by a christian who warns against the theory of evolution by evoking Hitler, the holocaust and all the other tired and worn out lies many of you on this board resorted to, instead of just being honest for a change…
[/quote]

What, again, does the book have to do with actual Darwinian racialists/ethno-nationalists? [/quote]

…because, when you google the term, the top results given are links to creationist sites that use the term to defame Darwin and his theory in favor of creationism or religion: http://www.google.nl/search?q=darwinian+racism&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&client=firefox-a

Sloth, you’re beginning to resemble Headhunter.
Don’t.

If you don’t want to understand that racistic argumentation cannot be made on with evolution in mind, I fear it makes no sense arguing with you at all.
Someone cannot be “less evolved”. Everything is evolvoing all the time.
But I told you that already. Don’t you read replies?

Atheism and Darwin have nothing in common. You could as much say “computers are atheistic traps” because most programmers happen to be atheists.

Evolution could be considered god’s work or god’s way of involvement.

Again, by definition, evolution is not anti altruism, if anything, it’s rather “pro altruism” (even if it’s a oversimplification) because altruism is dominant in mankind and shaped our proto societies quite a bit.

I don’t care for your “odinism”.
There are a bunch of bloody fools on this earth who talk shit all day.
Sarah Palin was handling snakes while listening to people talking gibberish.

Should I care for her opinion on Darwin and Odin?

No, I tend to ignore dumb people’s opinions. And so should you.

[quote]ephrem wrote:
<<<…Tiribulus said repeatedly that i’m spiritually dead because i don’t share his beliefs. That makes me, in his eyes, a lesser man. >>>
[/quote]After all we’ve been through together and you still don’t hear. Everybody is born spiritually dead, including me. The difference between you and I is the eternal electing grace of almighty God, the explanation for which neither of us may ever receive. You are not a lesser man in my eyes. God forbid my friend. I know better than that. I am not calling you anything.

I have extensively shown you from scripture which you don’t believe, but which does demonstrate my belief, that every last human being aside from Christ Himself is conceived in sin and born into spiritual death in the spiritual graveyard of this fallen world. All OF US. God, who is answerable to no one, for reasons sufficient entirely unto Himself resurrects some of us and has known those by name from eternity upon whom He would bestow this unfathomable free gift.

You may be one. And as I’ve told you already, if you are you WILL come home. And you will do it willingly, joyously and humbly. I promise you. Because you see, the God I serve cannot fail. All of those He wants as His own will be. Nobody is lesser or greater than anybody else. He says so. It has nothing to do with anything in the elect that recommend them to the Father over those He chooses to leave in their sin.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]ephrem wrote:
<<<…Tiribulus said repeatedly that i’m spiritually dead because i don’t share his beliefs. That makes me, in his eyes, a lesser man. >>>
[/quote]After all we’ve been through together and you still don’t hear. Everybody is born spiritually dead, including me. The difference between you and I is the eternal electing grace of almighty God, the explanation for which neither of us may ever receive. You are not a lesser man in my eyes. God forbid my friend. I know better than that. I am not calling you anything.

I have extensively shown you from scripture which you don’t believe, but which does demonstrate my belief, that every last human being aside from Christ Himself is conceived in sin and born into spiritual death in the spiritual graveyard of this fallen world. All OF US. God, who is answerable to no one, for reasons sufficient entirely unto Himself resurrects some of us and has known those by name from eternity upon whom He would bestow this unfathomable free gift.

You may be one. And as I’ve told you already, if you are you WILL come home. And you will do it willingly, joyously and humbly. I promise you. Because you see, the God I serve cannot fail. All of those He wants as His own will be. Nobody is lesser or greater than anybody else. He says so. It has nothing to do with anything in the elect that recommend them to the Father over those He chooses to leave in their sin.[/quote]

…but as long as i’m not saved through the grace of Christ, i remain spiritually dead, right?

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
If you don’t want to understand that racistic argumentation cannot be made on with evolution in mind[/quote]

Your “what ought to be,” isn’t what is. The argumentation is being made as we speak, on a number of ethno-nationlistic/racialist boards…

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
If you don’t want to understand that racistic argumentation cannot be made on with evolution in mind[/quote]

Your “what ought to be,” isn’t what is. The argumentation is being made as we speak, on a number of ethno-nationlistic/racialist boards…[/quote]

…so what?

[quote]ephrem wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]ephrem wrote:

…first of all: i’ve never heard of darwinian racism until you mentioned it, and upon my googling the term this book appeared illuminating the term. It’s utter bullshit and a lie to claim that somehow evolutionary theory was intended by Darwin as a means to separate humans into more evolved races and not-so evolved races…

…the book was written by a christian who warns against the theory of evolution by evoking Hitler, the holocaust and all the other tired and worn out lies many of you on this board resorted to, instead of just being honest for a change…
[/quote]

What, again, does the book have to do with actual Darwinian racialists/ethno-nationalists? [/quote]

…because, when you google the term, the top results given are links to creationist sites that use the term to defame Darwin and his theory in favor of creationism or religion: http://www.google.nl/search?q=darwinian+racism&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&client=firefox-a

[/quote]

http://www.bing.com/search?q=darwin++stormfront&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IE8SRC

I can also google Darwininistic arguments from the likes of VNN.

Then there’s a variety of sites with a prefix of Occidental that showcase Darwinistic arguments for racialism and seperatism.
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/tag/race-denial/
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/articles/MacDonald-BenStein.html

[quote]ephrem wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
If you don’t want to understand that racistic argumentation cannot be made on with evolution in mind[/quote]

Your “what ought to be,” isn’t what is. The argumentation is being made as we speak, on a number of ethno-nationlistic/racialist boards…[/quote]

…so what?[/quote]

Well, that’s better than the denials of I’ve been met with up until just now.

[quote]ephrem wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ephrem wrote:
…religion was designed to give the tribe a specific sense of identity compared to other tribes. [/quote]

LOL, so says one of your liberal professors huh? I love this place, young impressionable guys being twisted by our universities. It really doesn’t get any better than this.

LOL thanks again.
[/quote]

…pushharder also fooled himself into thinking i must be a youngster. Is that how you maintain the charade Zeb? My birthdate is the 27th of march 1971, but i don’t expect you to believe me though, it might contradict your preconceptions…[/quote]

I guess we thought that anyone approaching the age of 40 should know better.

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]ephrem wrote:

[quote]Sloth wrote:

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
If you don’t want to understand that racistic argumentation cannot be made on with evolution in mind[/quote]

Your “what ought to be,” isn’t what is. The argumentation is being made as we speak, on a number of ethno-nationlistic/racialist boards…[/quote]

…so what?[/quote]

Well, that’s better than the denials of I’ve been met with up until just now. [/quote]

…no, it’s “so what?” because, eventhough there are fringe lunatics that took evolution theory hostage, the position you assume here is wrong on the basis that Darwin himself never said anything about racial superiority through evolutionary theory, or that the theory itself makes mention of such a thing…

…this is just another weak attempt to discredit a valid and vital branch of science. And it’s so unnecessary…