GSP Reps a Little T-Nation

This is a pic from a couple years ago, but it’s still pretty cool to see the shirt on one of the best. Doesn’t quite fill it out like a certain other bald French-Canadian…

which other french canadian? jerome le banner? Thibeadeau?

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
which other french canadian? jerome le banner? Thibeadeau?[/quote]

Thib obviously…

damn, i really like le banner!

[quote]JHollywood wrote:
This is a pic from a couple years ago, but it’s still pretty cool to see the shirt on one of the best. Doesn’t quite fill it out like a certain other bald French-Canadian…[/quote]

This site and GSP’s former sponsorship with Biotest is the reason I started watching UFC (and became a GSP fan). During his sponsorship, he would wear a Spike patch on his shorts.

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
which other french canadian? jerome le banner? Thibeadeau?[/quote]

Thib obviously…[/quote]

Ha, I actually thought he meant Hugo Girard!

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:

[quote]JHollywood wrote:
This is a pic from a couple years ago, but it’s still pretty cool to see the shirt on one of the best. Doesn’t quite fill it out like a certain other bald French-Canadian…[/quote]

This site and GSP’s former sponsorship with Biotest is the reason I started watching UFC (and became a GSP fan). During his sponsorship, he would wear a Spike patch on his shorts.[/quote]

That may have been of the least thought out sponsorships ever. Let’s Sponsor a fighter with a yellow Spike logo almost exactly the same as Spike tv. EVERYONE thought he was sponsored by Spike tv unless you already knew about Spike and T-Nation.

The only Girard i know is the great Jean Girard

jérome le banner is french.