GSP on TSN Wearing T-Nation T-Shirt

http://tsn.ca/tsn/news_story/?ID=216647&hubname=

Not a bad write-up…what caught my attention was the T-Nation T-shirt that he was wearing in the picture.

No way!!

I read this article some time back but never noticed the shirt. Nice catch!!

I want Koschecks ass kicked. He better not pull lay’n’pray bullshit on GSP.

Actually I just realized there is some connection between the two but damn I forgot.

[quote]dragonslayer wrote:
No way!!

I want Koschecks ass kicked. He better not pull lay’n’pray bullshit on GSP.[/quote]

Heh…I haven’t met too many people that don’t want to see Kos get his ass kicked; myself and my wife included!

However; I will add that his improvement over the past couple of years from a simple high-level wrestler to what he’s got now is something to respect…the amount of work/dedication is the same thing that I think T-Nation guys strive for…

:slight_smile:

Every interview i read with GSP, i respect him more and more. Good choice, Biotest

[quote]UserRamma wrote:
dragonslayer wrote:
No way!!

I want Koschecks ass kicked. He better not pull lay’n’pray bullshit on GSP.

Heh…I haven’t met too many people that don’t want to see Kos get his ass kicked; myself and my wife included!

However; I will add that his improvement over the past couple of years from a simple high-level wrestler to what he’s got now is something to respect…the amount of work/dedication is the same thing that I think T-Nation guys strive for…

:-)[/quote]

I like Pierre, but I hope KOS wins. There you’ve met another.