T Nation

GSP Cornerman Phil Nurse Defends Himself

http://www.youtube.com/v/WphJYfo3EKw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0

For your viewing pleasure.

lol whaaaat this is dumb
GSP murked him

Murked? I don’t seriously think that GSP would purposely do this, or that it really helped him all that much. Ground and pound or KO GSP was winning.

Murked means beating them badly, kicking their ass, etc.

GSP murked BJ Penn. ya diggg lol

Yes I absolutely agree! BJ got completely dominated.

I hope they rematch it would put all this crap to rest.

[quote]drewh wrote:
I hope they rematch it would put all this crap to rest.[/quote]

personally, unless BJ loses his title i don’t want to see him fight GSP again. i’m kinda tired of some of the current champs holding a title, and then not defending it because they wanna bounce weight divisions.

that and i think it’s a moot point…he got beat, twice.

GSP wrecked BJ. I don’t need to see that again. I want to see GSP fight Silva.

poor guy to have to go through that BS.

i doubt GSP would care if they had a rematch…he’s own BJ once again.

Ill give BJ the first fight but he got his ass kicked the second. Why do fans really think GSP can beat Silva. SIZE MATTERS hell just get wrecked like BJ.

Carl Lewis still maintains that he never used performance enhancers even though there is evidence to the contrary. Rafael Palmeiro. A-Rod. Tony Mandarich. Proclaiming your innocence and vehemently fighting charges of cheating do not equal innocence. In the end we’ll all believe what we want to.

Actually what I find a bit funny about all of this is that BJ said he wants to spend time with his newborn daughter and this is why the Penn vs. Kenny fight wont happen till later summer, but yet he is doing this bullshit.

I say let them fight a 3rd time, lets finish all this drama.

[quote]drewh wrote:
Ill give BJ the first fight but he got his ass kicked the second. Why do fans really think GSP can beat Silva. SIZE MATTERS hell just get wrecked like BJ.[/quote]

You’d have to be pretty retarded to not think either outcome could be possible.