T Nation

Growth Surge Project Results

Hi all,

I was reading the John’s growth surge project, and it sounds interesting.

At the end of the article he suggests sending feedback.

I was wondering if the results where posted anywhere.

If not, then anybody care to share?

Thanks

BUMP

Are you guys trying to tell me that no one has tried Bernadi’s Growth Surge? Anyone?

What about his massive eating? Just wondering what kind of resuts…

Thanks

[quote]stormbringer73 wrote:
BUMP

Are you guys trying to tell me that no one has tried Bernadi’s Growth Surge? Anyone?
[/quote]

I was wondering that, too. The same guys seems to always post “Best article ever.” Aren’t they actually following the articles?

I’m following his massive eating principles. At first I was spot on with the diet, fats all day before my workout and carbs for a few meals following, all that. I use to count calories, now I just try and eat a lot. It works great I gained a lot of lean muscle and all my lifts have gone way up.

I started at 172 @ 11.6% BF on 8/8, checked by golds gym with 5 point caliper test. Now I’m at 197 not sure of BF but it has gone up some. I’d estimate 15%. So LBM 151.4 to 167.5. So it’s been a little over three months now.

I am planning on following the diet exactly again, I made the best gains when I counted calories. Also my recovery was phenomenal. In all honesty I’ve gained more fat since I stopped following the diet closely. It is a great diet if you follow it.

Hey Anderson,

This is what gets me. There are these great programs like growth surge and massive eating, but then there is an article “the truth about bulkin” from Christian Thibedeaux stating the the most anyone can put on naturaly is 20 lbs / year.

now I don’t doubt you’ve put on 16 lbs in 3 months, but is there any chance you’ll be checking you BF in the near future?

Any others that have some background on this discrepency?

Thanks

[quote]stormbringer73 wrote:
Hey Anderson,

This is what gets me. There are these great programs like growth surge and massive eating, but then there is an article “the truth about bulkin” from Christian Thibedeaux stating the the most anyone can put on naturaly is 20 lbs / year.

now I don’t doubt you’ve put on 16 lbs in 3 months, but is there any chance you’ll be checking you BF in the near future?

Any others that have some background on this discrepency?

Thanks[/quote]

So because you read something in ONE ARTICLE, it is The Truth? Wow. You need a lot of help, but help with your training program is not the kind of help you need.

Hey californialaw,

No, I never said that. I find it interesting that there are 2 extremes. one says the most anyone can put on naturaly is 20 lbs.

And the other… well no real numbers, no real results. Like I said in the original post, there is not much info when it comes to results.

I’m just trying to figure out truth from fiction. And if you’re into law, based on your handle, I’m sure you can appriciate that.

oh, and the ARTICLE was called “the truth about bulking”

I’m not saying it is …

16 pounds might be a hair high your right. I weigh myself in the morning after taking a leak, but my weight can go up or down a couple pounds just by how much I eat and drink obviously. I’m confident with 14 lbs LBM in 3 months.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I’m cutting right now, and everytime I go on a cheat meal, the next day I’m up by 10 lbs. It’s all salt & water retention …

Thanks for your feedback…