Growth Stopped

I have hit a block wall with my growth. my cycle was 500mg week test e and 400mg tren e. my growth stopped around week 6 and week 7 last week. I added an extra 250mg to my test. I’m hoping the extra bump works. I don’t want to go to 1000mg of test as I hear it’s a lot harder to recover from. But if I have to I have to I guess.

Also I was wondering I have two forms of clomen. one is a liquid bottle I just got. and a few pills left over from my last cycle. since I never hear of the liquid before I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it. it says it for animal testing. Not sure what you would want to see or expect it to do to them but I’m sure it’s just a way of packaging and selling it.

This shit isn’t linear. You can’t expect to gain weight every week NOR SHOULD THAT EVER BEE A GOOD INDICATOR OF YOUR GAINZ. The mirror/strength/measuring tapes should be what you look at.

If you stopped gaining 7 weeks in and your running damn near a gram a of gear and half of it is tren then you stopped eating/training and or your gear was shit from the get go.

also as opetha said your not going gain weight every single week it just doesn’t work that way. You need to look at the big picture weight gain, fat loss, the mirror, strength gains all are signs of progress.

Diet is the same. Now today I lacked a little. for lunch Instead of having chicken or fish or something homemade. I went to arby’s and had the smokehouse with an extrea jr roast beef I eat enough to put some people in the poor house. smoked salmon when ever I can get my hands on it.

I’ve had cycles where I don’t really gain a huge amount of weight but strength and the look in the mirror change. Also if your gaining weight you may have to eat even more because of the weight gain

[quote]barfly320 wrote:
I have hit a block wall with my growth. my cycle was 500mg week test e and 400mg tren e. my growth stopped around week 6 and week 7 last week. I added an extra 250mg to my test. I’m hoping the extra bump works. I don’t want to go to 1000mg of test as I hear it’s a lot harder to recover from. But if I have to I have to I guess.

Also I was wondering I have two forms of clomen. one is a liquid bottle I just got. and a few pills left over from my last cycle. since I never hear of the liquid before I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it. it says it for animal testing. Not sure what you would want to see or expect it to do to them but I’m sure it’s just a way of packaging and selling it. [/quote]

Try changing over to Sustan and adding Proviron if your able to get that.

Also do you split up your shoots? or do them all in one day?

If you plan on going over 1.5 grams of gear make sure to use growth other wise your just flushing it down the toilet.

[quote]stl1387 wrote:

[quote]barfly320 wrote:

Also I was wondering I have two forms of clomen. one is a liquid bottle I just got. and a few pills left over from my last cycle. since I never hear of the liquid before I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it. it says it for animal testing. Not sure what you would want to see or expect it to do to them but I’m sure it’s just a way of packaging and selling it. [/quote]

Try changing over to Sustan and adding Proviron if your able to get that.

Also do you split up your shoots? or do them all in one day?

If you plan on going over 1.5 grams of gear make sure to use growth other wise your just flushing it down the toilet.[/quote]

Growth? sorry that one lost me. I beak my shots up. was doing mon and fri but I just added an extre ml of test so I do that on wed