Growth Spurt?/Mag 10

I had an interesting thing happen two days ago.
My body which had been sore as hell in the beginning of my Mag 10 cycle stopped hurting for awhile, though I still kept that nice 24 hour pump. I’m dosing twice a day. The soreness came back and christ I hurt. I got out the tape measure and everything had gone up another 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch. I’ve been measuring every day. I measured again this morning and the increase remains. What do you boys have to say about this? Interesting don’t you think?

I don’t know all that much about it, so maybe someone else could expand on what I’m saying. Isn’t one theory that the limiting factor to muscle growth is the ability of the fascia around the muscle to expand? I’m not sure if dramatic stretching could take place in such a short time, or if one could even feel it. I thought I’d throw the idea out there for shits and giggles anyway. Anyone else got any thoughts?

I got that slingshot effect where you’re Hurtin’ Burton and then all the sudden you gain quickly and loose the soreness. My soreness never came back, though.