Growth Hormone (Somatotropin)

Growth Hormone (somatotropin)

The use of somatotropic hormone compounds offers the athlete three performance-enhancing effects. It has a strong anabolic effect and causes an increased pro-tein synthesis which manifests itself in a muscular hypertrophy (enlargement of muscle cells) and in a muscular hyperplasia (in-crease of muscle cells.)

The latter is very interesting since this in-crease cannot be obtained by the intake of steroids.

The second effect of STH is its pronounced influence on the burning of fat. It turns more body fat into energy, leading to a drastic reduc-tion in fat or allowing the athlete to increase his caloric intake.

Third, and often overlooked, is the fact that STH strengthens the connective tissue, tendons, and cartilages, which could be one of the main reasons for the significant increase in strength experienced by many athletes.

The substance somatropin is available as a dried powder and before injecting it must be mixed with the enclosed solution-containing ampule. The ready solution must be injected immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.

With the exception of the remedy Saizcn the biological activity of growth hormones is usually not impaired when storing the dry substance at 15-25?C (room temperature); however, a cooler place (2-8? C) is preferable.

This is very interesting to me. Anyone ever tried this? If so, did you like it and how much do you like it?

Out of curiosity, have any of you here used growth hormone? I’d be interested in hearing your experiences.

i have used GH in the past almost every brand (serostim, jintropin, humatrope, nutropin, nutropin aq) anyway…For the most part the cost to use it far outweighs the benefit. Never start unless you can afford to stay on it for a year, i know some of you are going to say “but i heard 12 weeks” well great give it a go and see how that works for you. Most guys that use it first don’t use enough and second don’t use it long enough.

As a minimum to truly change your physique i would say 4 iu per day along with a gram of test for a year, is this healthy, no, do i recommend it, no…is it ever done, oh yes and much more than that. In short it will change you…permanently and not all for the better. My opinions on this topic are based on 20 years of experience so please don’t berate me with the opinion of so and so at the gym that told you you could gain 20 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks or some BS. I will however be happy to answer any legitimate questions on the subject.

Interesting, morepain. Have you experienced any of the negative side effects that are common, at least with high doses? You know what I mean.

honestly, i would say that facial features are slightly different by looking at older pictures, not extreme or anyhting but different. My waist will probably never be under 36" again, no big deal to me but a fact none the less. I can starve myself and never drop below 250, i guess that is the good thing. The fact is i have lived my life in search of size and i found it, sometimes through extreme means, i don’t regret the path but i also do not recommend it, certain types of individuals will just gravitate toward a whatever it takes approach, i guess that is where i was at. Now i take a small dose of test weekly and occasionaly take a little dbol if i am going to do a strongman event or something but thats it. I think to obtain serious size unless you are gifted takes serious chemicals for most of us, but maintenance of size is not nearly as hard. When i say gifted i mean alot of guys will say “man i got to 250 on 200mg per week” what they don’t tell you is they were 245 before they started anything. From the start of my pursuit i am actually about 125lbs larger of course this is over a 20 year period.