T Nation

Growth Hormone Pain

Guys, I've used Growth on and off for years. First acquired from my doctor (still have a script) and after finding less expensive ways to acquire I procured Hygetropin which worked pretty well with no pain.

Recently I came across an old buddy I used to compete with who had a source of Genetropin that he said was VERY strong. He cautioned me to use only 2IUs per day.

I'm recovering from 2 back surgeries, both 4 level fusions that kept me from the gym for a year and had been cleared by my doc to start training light. Thinking that this would help me heal faster I started using 3.3 IUs 2x a day. The results were great! My neck is completely healed and my lower back is 6 months ahead of schedule ...the doc is amazed at the results.

Here's the rub...about a week ago I started waking up every hour at night with at first tingling in my arms & hands...and this has escalated to full blown pain...mainly in my hands, wrists and elbows that keeps me awake at night. I stopped using all Growth 3 days ago but the pain still is there.
Is there anything I can do to make this stop?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You should get another source of GH and try that.