T Nation

Growth Factor template

Hey Mr Thib,

Hope your'e well.

I am a bodybuilder who responds best to volume with some lower rep stuff thrown into the workouts. I respond VERY well to John Meadows programs and also Milos Sarcevs.

Your growth factor style looks awesome and tough!

I have read through your workouts and wondered if you had written a guide as to how to set up each workout? Or could you simply pick a movement pattern / muscle portion and pump through using different angles?

thanks in advance,
GJ

You can find this information’s here on the forums. Search: growth factor training for chest and growth factor for legs , growth factor training for back and look through the last 5-6 pages here, there are many threads I think.

[quote]Akidara wrote:
You can find this information’s here on the forums. Search: growth factor training for chest and growth factor for legs , growth factor training for back and look through the last 5-6 pages here, there are many threads I think.[/quote]

I posted one shoulder workout as an article. Then another shoulder workout in my forum. And a back workout also in my forum. I also wrote a chest growth factor article that will be out soon.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]Akidara wrote:
You can find this information’s here on the forums. Search: growth factor training for chest and growth factor for legs , growth factor training for back and look through the last 5-6 pages here, there are many threads I think.[/quote]

I posted one shoulder workout as an article. Then another shoulder workout in my forum. And a back workout also in my forum. I also wrote a chest growth factor article that will be out soon.[/quote]

Yes but I am pretty sure there is a thread where you explain how your friend nick trains and where someone can find general information’s how to create their own “grworh factor training”.

thanks guys
I will have a better search

GJ