Growth Factor ARMS

I think I understand the principles by now, but any chance of an “official” Growth factor program for arms?

[quote]ModelT wrote:
I think I understand the principles by now, but any chance of an “official” Growth factor program for arms?[/quote]

It would actually require be going to the gym and film an arm workout. Which is the only thing I find more boring than watching paint dry!

Ok I might force myself to do it this month, but next week I’m away to coach at the Crossfit Games and will only be back in 10 days

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]ModelT wrote:
I think I understand the principles by now, but any chance of an “official” Growth factor program for arms?[/quote]

I would actually require be going to the gym and film an arm workout. Which is the only thing I find more boring than watching paint dry!

Ok I might force myself to do it this month, but next week I’m away to coach at the Crossfit Games and will only be back in 10 days[/quote]
Hah, you are just like me man. Not only for arms but I can’t go in the gym and just do a pump sesh.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]ModelT wrote:

I would actually require be going to the gym and film an arm workout. Which is the only thing I find more boring than watching paint dry!

Ok I might force myself to do it this month, but next week I’m away to coach at the Crossfit Games and will only be back in 10 days[/quote]
Hah, you are just like me man. Not only for arms but I can’t go in the gym and just do a pump sesh.[/quote]

I did it for 4-5 weeks to help my friend Nick but almost shot myself!

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]ModelT wrote:

Hah, you are just like me man. Not only for arms but I can’t go in the gym and just do a pump sesh.[/quote]

I did it for 4-5 weeks to help my friend Nick but almost shot myself![/quote]

Its cruel. You go the gym, there are some big barbells but you will not touch them… Instead you go and search the small dumbbells and die trying to raise your hands, holding them. lol

How long should one wait between growth factor training workouts? I know it builds muscle over the metabolic stress and release of growth factors. Theoretically one could do such a training every day for the same muscle group? (For example methods which have muscle damage as a result will take some time to recover)

I would love Growth Factor Arms too :slight_smile:

can’t wait :slight_smile: