Growing PAINS- Damn it Burns!

it’s done carefully and lightly.

[quote]T-Beast wrote:
off topic but fyi

static stretches DOES NOT reduce strenght, and may decrease power output by 5%. but i do agree not the best warmup.

warmup - look up Movement Prep[/quote]

Just from my experience, I’d have to say I believe you’re wrong. static stretching reduces my max strength levels on a fairly reliable pattern. I’ve long since stopped doing it in warm-up, but ran a sort of personal trial when the “mobility vs. static” warm-up issue was first brought to light a while ago. Static stretching considerably reduced my squatting strength at my heaviest sets.

I’m sure the scientific articles are not pointing to loss of strength, but I found it very noticeable.

My .02

As far as best time to static stretch, I’d say after your workout. Unless you’re doing a DC sort of thing with loaded stretches during training, which have an entirely different purpose. Then I’d say it’ll be hard on your body to do it, but might show results.

BBB

YGPMs

To: BONE217

I think it could be the d-bol cuz, I just started taking all 50mg about an hour b4 training. Prior to this I would take it throughout the day.

In my lower back I feel all muscle pain, more of a tightness that stretching temporarily relieves. In my shoulder, it feels somewhat inside of the shoulder probably a joint/connective tissue dillema.

RRJC: the burning pain that I feel in this area is what makes it grueling. Nevertheless, I go hard! I have some clomid and reccomended dosages but still alittle unclear about handling my pct.

Bushido: I’ve been looking into stretching routines but, lost focus on it cuz I’ve heard about stretching lowering your strength/power. So I’ve always tried to this stuff at home yet, to eleviate the pain I have to hang from the bar or lay on a physio ball.

This was very informative keep it coming, I’m about to do my research on taurine and proabaly grab some up!!

[quote]NYCMonster wrote:
To: BONE217

I think it could be the d-bol cuz, I just started taking all 50mg about an hour b4 training. Prior to this I would take it throughout the day.

In my lower back I feel all muscle pain, more of a tightness that stretching temporarily relieves. In my shoulder, it feels somewhat inside of the shoulder probably a joint/connective tissue dillema.

RRJC: the burning pain that I feel in this area is what makes it grueling. Nevertheless, I go hard! I have some clomid and reccomended dosages but still alittle unclear about handling my pct.

Bushido: I’ve been looking into stretching routines but, lost focus on it cuz I’ve heard about stretching lowering your strength/power. So I’ve always tried to this stuff at home yet, to eleviate the pain I have to hang from the bar or lay on a physio ball.

This was very informative keep it coming, I’m about to do my research on taurine and proabaly grab some up!!
[/quote]

Probably is the dbol. BTW, how are you liking the all at once protocol? I’ve been trying to push it myself around these parts lately. Not everyone is a proponent though.

Sometimes the dbol pumps will feel like its a bone thing but it very well could be pure muscle. Low Back is Chief, but calves get bad too. I hammer the shit out of my calves frequently and on dbol sometimes the pumps were so intense it felt like my muscle was tearing off the bone. Also on Delt I would sometime get the feeling like my ball and socket joint was going bad.

Yeah just a quick check finds that 50g of taurine in capsule form is probably only going to cost you like 5 bucks or so. Its even cheaper if you get pure powder. Start with a couple grams

[quote]saps wrote:

Probably is the dbol. BTW, how are you liking the all at once protocol? I’ve been trying to push it myself around these parts lately. Not everyone is a proponent though.

Sometimes the dbol pumps will feel like its a bone thing but it very well could be pure muscle. Low Back is Chief, but calves get bad too. I hammer the shit out of my calves frequently and on dbol sometimes the pumps were so intense it felt like my muscle was tearing off the bone. Also on Delt I would sometime get the feeling like my ball and socket joint was going bad.

Yeah just a quick check finds that 50g of taurine in capsule form is probably only going to cost you like 5 bucks or so. Its even cheaper if you get pure powder. Start with a couple grams[/quote]

I like the all at once deal simply because I can very noticeably feel a surge of alertness that makes me turn into a beast. I actaully don’t mind the pain of the pumps but driving and sitting over periods of time become difficult. It’s reccomended that sus be taken eod, that would bring me upto 1000mgs/wk and thats not even including the d-bol. While I’m confident that I’ll execute the optimal plan the best possible way. Is this wise for a first timer?? Secondly, I have clomid and have already researched recommended dosages any idea of a good pct that would allow me to max my gains??

[quote]NYCMonster wrote:

I like the all at once deal simply because I can very noticeably feel a surge of alertness that makes me turn into a beast. I actaully don’t mind the pain of the pumps but driving and sitting over periods of time become difficult. It’s reccomended that sus be taken eod, that would bring me upto 1000mgs/wk and thats not even including the d-bol. While I’m confident that I’ll execute the optimal plan the best possible way. Is this wise for a first timer?? Secondly, I have clomid and have already researched recommended dosages any idea of a good pct that would allow me to max my gains??[/quote]

Are you implying you get your sus in amps of 325mg? If so you can pre-load them at more workable doses. For instance take .5ml EOD. That would put you around 550-600mg a week. If you sust is in vials just draw as desired. But your sust would be fine in a sterile syringe for a few days. Personally Im not a proponent of sus myself but if its all you got I guess you need to make it work for you.

Glad to hear you like the all at once dbol. It certainly is effective.
Not a big clomid guy myself I think one of the stickies gives a good protocol. Its probably something like 150mg-300mg for a day or two, 100mg for a week or two and then 50mg for a couple weeks