Grow!

O.K.

I admit it.

I’m coming clean.

I feel the need to explain a bit first though, you see my Buddy “Luke Remington” (no I am not kidding, that’s his real name) who runs my local “Popeys” Supp shop did not carry GROW before and with Luke being such a great guy, I didn’t have the heart to shop anywhere else. Well today I go in for my usual Champion Nutition whey and what do I see?..of course, GROW!

Angles sang, horns blared and I am pretty sure that I tingled in my “special place”.

I would like to point out that I crawled over broken glass, mortgaged my youngest (before you self rightous folk crawl atop your horse, she’s still little so we’ve barely had time to get attached to her…besides, her effort on her chores has been a little sub-par recently, really a poor showing for a 6 year old. I expect better.) and may have bent a few international laws in securing myself a bottle of MAG 10 and I use BIOTEST ZMA so I am no stranger to the quality of BIOTEST stuff but I just made my first shake (Skim/Cottage Cheese/2 Scoops Chocolate) and I have to say…

Wow.

I am bulking right now and the taste makes me feel like I’m “Cheating”, I feel dirty now and have to go take a shower.

Just wanted to share.

“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best”

~ Oscar Wilde

Cupcake, I’ve been pestering the guys at Results (the pro shop at Golds where I train) and still no go. They sell Tribex, but that’s it for Biotest. Give me some more time. Popeyes is like 15 minutes from my place for God sakes.

The stuff is perfectly amazing, isn’t it?! I know I’d seen it recommended before and don’t know why I never tried it until recently - vanilla LC Grow with Crystal Light is awesome! I had to rush out and get me 4 different flavors of the CL. Damn! Now I’m needing me some more LC Grow to go with all that Crystal Light…hint hint…cough…ahem…

Gotta agree Cupcake Luke is quite a nice guy I buy all my supps from him, and by the way he says Hi ;-).

It would be ridiculous to try and express my love for Grow! in mere words.

It is sufficed to say that I sleep with a tub between my thighs at night.

add 2 tbsp of peanutbutter to that shake and you will be in heaven Ohh and a few ice cubes and blend away. i luv that shake

"It would be ridiculous to try and express my love for Grow! in mere words.

It is sufficed to say that I sleep with a tub between my thighs at night."

That must curtail your auto-erotic activities.