T Nation

Grow! With Milk?

Can I mix Grow! with milk for the added calories?

You can mix it with anything you like… just take into account your nutritional goals and knock yourself out!

I tried it before and it’s real thick.

You might want to add more milk than what’s recommended for water, or add water to it, if it’s too thick for you.

I personally would rather drink the Grow! with water and drink the milk seperately, but yes, you could do that for more calories.

If you mix with milk it’ll be thick, but then you add water until the desired density is reached.

Grow! with whole organic milk is the shit…

Mixing Classic Grow! with 16oz. milk gives you a pudding-like consistency. This is a great way to make a snack for later.

Just mix 3 scoops Classic Grow! with 16oz. milk and chill. I’ve found that for some reason the low carb milk makes it even thicker.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Can I mix Grow! with milk for the added calories?[/quote]

I use skim milk and more than called for (about 20 oz.). I also use frozen mixed berries. Pretty tasty…

Grow! + 50g cottage cheese+ 1/4 water, 3/4 skim milk+ banana = blend it

Sure. I think it tastes delicious with milk.

Breakfast most mornings
16 ounces of skim milk
1 scoop chocolate Grow!
1 scoop chocolate ON whey
1/2 - 1 cup raw oats
banana and/or mixed frozen fruit

Christopher

My breakfast on non-workout days, and my post-workout meal are the same (sadly I have to keep a price check, I don’t think I can afford more than 2 scoops a day of Grow!), I mix 2 scoops with oatmeal and add milk to help it mix easier (a LOT easier) and taste better. It’s absolutely delicious and simple.