Grow! WHEY Premium Quality Protein

Has anyone tried it? What did you think?

[quote]themechanic55 wrote:
Has anyone tried it? What did you think?[/quote]

I like it. It has a neutral taste which is good for adding your own flavors to it.

I’m one of those guys who can build muscle without special protein formulations. This is a very decent protein at a great price.

I do admit liking the Metabolic Drive Super Protein Shake the most due to the fantastic flavors and protein profile but like I said I can build muscle off of steak & eggs too.

I use the protein powders for the convenience and I like the taste.

Yup good simple no frills taste like maybe coffee creamer just kind of slightly milky great to add to about anything

Phill

ok thanks guys, i think im gonna pick some up.

another thing i was wondering about…when i looked at the supplement info it says its only 46 servings. shouldnt it be more like 80 servings? since it contains 2267 total grams at 28.5 a container?

Use it all the time. Metabolic Drive is too sweet for my taste.

I only like Lady Lumps.

How does Grow WHEY mix?
This is really important to me as I only use a shaker cup.

Previously tried:
AllWhey Chocolate by ALLMAX, great taste and instant mixing

Whey Maxx Chocolate by PVL and it sux, too chalky and LUMPY

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:
I only like Lady Lumps.

How does Grow WHEY mix?

Previously tried:

[/quote]

If you have enough liquid, it mixes well. However, if you like the flavored stuff (chocolate, vanilla), you may not like Grow! Whey.

[quote]Arioch wrote:
TKOWKD1 wrote:
I only like Lady Lumps.

How does Grow WHEY mix?

Previously tried:

If you have enough liquid, it mixes well. However, if you like the flavored stuff (chocolate, vanilla), you may not like Grow! Whey. [/quote]

Depends what you’re looking for. Grow! Whey is essentially unflavored (Natural flavor), so I find it works best in baking and other recipes. It makes a wicked pancake, especially with flax meal and cinnamon.

Also, TKO, I know you said you use a shaker cup, but I’ve found that if you stir with a fork instead of a spoon for 20-30 seconds, and use enough water like Arioch said, you should be golden. I’ve also heard that throwing an ice cube or two into a shaker cup (if that’s feasible) helps to break things up.

It mixes fine for me in a shaker – no lumps.

I mix with water and use it in my cereal.

Taste is somewhat like milk, so it works well on cereal.

Has anyone tried it? What did you think?[/quote]

I actually just ordered some and awaiting my shipment so I can try it. Most people say it has a natural/coffee creamer flavor to it.

On a side note, I know this sounds kinda dumb, but is there any way Biotest can raise the price on Grow! Whey by $0.01 to make it $30 even, so you can buy 5 containers of it at a time and qualify for free shipping ($150), without being $0.05 short?

Just a thought.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
themechanic55 wrote:
Has anyone tried it? What did you think?

I actually just ordered some and awaiting my shipment so I can try it. Most people say it has a natural/coffee creamer flavor to it.

On a side note, I know this sounds kinda dumb, but is there any way Biotest can raise the price on Grow! Whey by $0.01 to make it $30 even, so you can buy 5 containers of it at a time and qualify for free shipping ($150), without being $0.05 short?

Just a thought.[/quote]

Ha, great observation. ZMA is cheap and really helps with sleep I find, so maybe this could be added to your order to take you over the top. Kinda funny though.

I just switched to it last week after a year of using ON…Wow! what a differance, tastes better, mixes better, and is cheaper. I’ll be doing a big order in the coming days…

I just got my shipment and tried it and WOW!!! it’s tasty!! To the OP, I highly recommend purchasing it, I’ve been missing out for a while, don’t do the same. Well worth the investment.

ok thanks guys, i think im gonna pick some up.

another thing i was wondering about…when i looked at the supplement info it says its only 46 servings. shouldnt it be more like 80 servings? since it contains 2267 total grams at 28.5 a container?[/quote]

its mislabeled I am pretty sure, it is really 76 or 79 servings I think.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
I just got my shipment and tried it and WOW!!! it’s tasty!! To the OP, I highly recommend purchasing it, I’ve been missing out for a while, don’t do the same. Well worth the investment.[/quote]

Yeah buddy, Grow! is one of the best deals around.

To your other post, lol that much Grow! would last forever!

I like this Biotest purchase

1 tub of Grow!
2 tubs of Surge
1 tub of Metabolic Drive Complete
1 bottle of ZMA or creatine

[quote]Kalle wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:
I just got my shipment and tried it and WOW!!! it’s tasty!! To the OP, I highly recommend purchasing it, I’ve been missing out for a while, don’t do the same. Well worth the investment.

Yeah buddy, Grow! is one of the best deals around.

To your other post, lol that much Grow! would last forever!

I like this Biotest purchase

1 tub of Grow!
2 tubs of Surge
1 tub of Metabolic Drive Complete
1 bottle of ZMA or creatine

[/quote]

Solid purchase bro.

Kalle = stud

tmoney1 = working on it

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
I just got my shipment and tried it and WOW!!! it’s tasty!! To the OP, I highly recommend purchasing it, I’ve been missing out for a while, don’t do the same. Well worth the investment.[/quote]

We must have very different taste buds. I tried it and didn’t like it and even traded extra bottles of it with another T-Nation member for Metabolic Drive!

I believe in terms of whey protein, it is the best tasting for being natural. It has that creamer type flavor to it. Not something I’d drink like water though.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:

We must have very different taste buds. I tried it and didn’t like it and even traded extra bottles of it with another T-Nation member for Metabolic Drive!

[/quote]

Yeah you’re right Nate Dogg, could be different taste buds. It was my first time trying it, and I wanted to try in plain mixed in water with nothing else to get the taste, and I really liked it, even for being natural.

And I ordered some chocolate Low-Carb Metabolic Drive and was even tastier than the Grow! Whey. Glad I am using Biotest now, it’s worth it.

Grow! is the best value I have found.If you dont like the taste as is,try adding a packet of splenda to your shake.Also it mixes well in a shaker if you put a couple of ice cubes in with it.And its great too for homemade protein bars,