Grow! & Surge Winners ! ! !

I need SURGE! Just take a closer look at my Avatar. That’s me after the neighborhood kids got ahold of me. They constantly pick on me. Eight year olds can be vicious! My wife had to come out and dig me up. Do you have any idea how embarassing that is???

SURGE ME TERRY. PLEASE.

Thanks,
DB

Sorry, I violated the rules with my second post. Please disregard it. I just thought it was funny. I hope I haven’t disqualified myself, but I understand if I did.

DB

I would like to try Surge. I have heard so much about it, but could never afford it.

I have been training for the last three years, even posted my picture in the forum last year and got tons of feedback, both good and bad (those are the heardest to read). Although I felt defensive, I took the comments to heart.

This year, I could finally afford Red Bands, and with help from TT (from her prior posts in the archive, and PMs), I embarked on ABBHI and II. Measure my BF, calculated my macros and got to work. Woke up every other day to do HIIT at 6am dedicatedly. It has been more than a month now and my will power is still strong. Haven’t cheated AT ALL. I also discovered that a refeed double my PWO Meal 1 carb a week helped me. I’m beginning to see results and I’m thrilled. For the first time, I’m getting lean and my love handles is gradually but surely melting away. And I kept telling myself, it’ll come, just keep at it. I am thrilled at my progress and am proud at what I have achieved so far on my own (with T-nation’s help of course)

In short, I LEARNED a lot this last two months, mostly about myself as a person and my own body. Roomate and everyone else thought I am crazy with my calculations of the macros, weighing my food I took to school. The smell of tuna, chicken breast, and ground beef did not exactly make my office mate happy. But I persist.

I have heard so much about Surge and have always wondered if it could take me further with the results I am achieving. I would be enternally grateful. Thanks for considering me.

Well, using “creativity” as the criteria, we have two winners. But it was not an easy decision. Actually, browser definitely takes the cake (or the Chocolate Low-Carb Grow!, as the case may be) for creativity. No bout adoubt it. (mispelling pun intended)

Tell me, browser, are you a journalism major or a frustrated comic? (grin)

Picking a Surge winner was far more challenging and caused me more than one sleepless night. Lots of excellent entries and some that made me want to hop on the plane and break into Biotest headquarters and steal Tim & TC’s private stock so that I could mail off a few consolation prizes. But there can only be one winner, right?

So the winner is . . . .

. . . .daven. Another truly “creative” and entertaining post.

Thanks to all who played. As a consolation, I’ll buy any of you who make it to Tampa a cold one at ye local Hooters. Maybe I can help you to drown your sorrows. (grin)

Daven & browser, send me your shipping addresses via PM. I’ll send out your prizes as soon as I get it.

Daven, I just checked your User Profile and see this is your first post! Welcome to T-Nation!!! (grin)

I am mentatlly and emotionally crushed. You’ve quenched that weak little flame of hope within my chest TT.

Oh well, congrats to daven and browser.

Thank You, Tampa-Terry, for saving me from the pain of Grow! withdrawal! I just pm’d you (that sounds kinda naughty) with my shipping address. You add so much to this site, but I never though I’d be a physical recipient of your benevolence.