Grow! Questions

Can anyone tell me the nutritional info on Grow! and Low-Carb Grow!? Also, how much comes in a container? I can’t seem to find that either. Users of it, what kind of gains have you experienced? Gracias

ToShinDo

[quote]ToShinDo wrote:
Can anyone tell me the nutritional info on Grow! and Low-Carb Grow!? Also, how much comes in a container? I can’t seem to find that either. Users of it, what kind of gains have you experienced? Gracias

ToShinDo[/quote]

GROW! is a food, so I don’t think you’ll find anyone who can tell you they gained a certain amount of muscle with it.

I think you can find the ingredients and macronutrient breakdown on the Biotest web site.

I’m addicted to Low-Carb GROW! by the way.

Here’s information from the label of Grow!:

Serving size: 3 scoops

Servings per container: 18

Calories: 300

Fat: 4.5g

Carbohydrates: 24g

Protein: 40g

This is the info from the label of Low-Carb Grow!:

Serving size: 1 scoop

Servings per container: 32

Calories: 110

Fat: 2g

Carbohydrates: 3g

Protein: 20g

Also

Of all the powders I’ve tried. It by far is the best. You can mix it without a blender and only using water, and it still taste great.

Every other I’ve tried had to be blend with skim milk and frozen fruit to make it palatable.

Try it.

Thank you guys for the info! Hmmm, it seems that with an equal volume, Low-Carb has more protein, cals and fat. If my goals are mainly quality of muscle and strength, but NOT mass, which one would be more appropriate? I love to ask questions!

ToShinDo