Grow! Packets

We want strawberry flavor damn it!! And don’t forget a Chocolate Lover’s, a Tropical variety (with Peaches and Cream!), and some Cappuccino flavor too (with Ephedrine, not caffeine)!! Hell, why not sprinkle in some HMB at about 500 big milligrams and call it ‘Grow! Your Ass Off Deluxe’…ok, seriously, Strawberry flavor would be cool, packets or no packets.

EAS was bought by GNC–so Bill its not yours no more!!

I have no life, so I’ve been able to give this alot of thought…and I’ve come up with a solution! Call Bill, and beg him for his advice on this…tell him your dilemna, packets or no packets, and ask him to ‘visualize’ the best answer! He can even ask the Body-for-Lifers when he’s chatting and maybe they can pool their mental resources together and help us T-mag dumb asses decide…packets or no packets!!! =-)

As a retailer myself (Nutri-Sport Indy) I want to smack the hell out of those other dumbasses. What idiots, if they can’t figure out Grow is a MRP then they shouldn’t even be in business. If your store is like this go somewhere else, or come to mine!!!

Using the Grow! packets will lead to gross over-eating. The tub allows you to get only 1 scoop, thus preventing over-eating. Don’t eat grow! more than once every 15 days, and don’t have a chocolate serving within 20 days of a vanilla serving or you’ll over train your digestive system (most people grossly over train their digestive system, feeding it sometimes 6 times a day)

Maclar–here is the answer to your dilema of packets or no packets.

1) First you need to make the decision that you'll choose. You can't decide unless you're absolutely sure you WANT to make the decision. 2) Have confidence that you'll make the right choice. Trust in your judgement. 3) Plan to make the choice. You can't just pick "no packets" without visualizing yourself making that choice. 4) Make a journal. Ask yourself why you're making the choice you are. You need to have reasons for your choice. 5) If you choose "no packets", then follow that choice for 12 weeks. 1 day each week allow yourself to feel the need for packets as a cheat day. 6) Find inspiration. Look at someone who has made the same choice as you and hang a picture of them on your Grow box 5) Become a choice maker coach. Help others make that crucial choice of packets or no packets.

Dear Mr.Bill Phillips:
Thankyou soooooo much for your inspirational words…what a shot of positive energy!!! I took your advice and have been implementing your ideas, even went out and bought a copy of ‘Unlimited Power’ by Anthony Robbins! (A new copy, at Amazon.com!!!) I have decided that visualizing my cut, hard body on a BOX of Grow! would be my ideal goal, inspiring other T-mag readers to be as cut and hard as me really, well, inspires me! It makes me work that much harder to acheive my physique transformation goals, what a lifestyle, yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee-HAAAAAA!!! Oh, sorry, uh, my other dilemna is how do I use the power of my mind to influence T.C., Chris, Tim and all those guys to manufacture a Strawberry flavor Grow!? Your attention to a variety of MRP flavors really inspires me (Chocolate Lover’s, Tropical Variety, Cappuccino, etc.[orange jubilee is my favorite…it’s, well, GLORIOUS-BIG TIME!!!]) I strongly think that Grow! should have a strawberry flavor, and think that if I write down my goals and visualize it happening, it will actually happen, packets be damned!!! Yours in Life…Maclar

Mr. Mentzer, do you think that my mental anguish of the Grow! packets/no packets will lead to gross overtraining? Should I limit my mental processes over this quesion to, say, 30 seconds at a time instead of 60?

Packets or no packets? Well since Phillips and Mentzer have joined in on this discussion, I think that another butt-of-all-bodybuilding-jokes, myself, should do the same. After all, I love competition! (hear that Twin Lab?) The ideal solution is to make the tub look like a box. I learned this trick whenever I got a sculpture of my head put on a bodybuilder’s neck. It worked wonders to establish my credibility. Next, you need to heavily advertise, using, of course, professional bodybuilders who are completely drug-free, like Ronnie Coleman or Paul Dillett. But remember, you must complete 670 sets per day in order to achieve results.

Until next time,
The Master Blaster

Please, Mr. Weider, tell me it ain’t so! I thought that was your REAL head on your body!

Dear Michael Mentzer,
Please stop praying to me. I need to burn in hell peacefully. And as for the pictures of my face that you paste onto those nudie women… well you can stop that too! Well I must depart at this moment. Satan wants to lock me up in a room with Kant for the rest of this century. Then comes the pineapple torture.

Do we anticipate the strawberry flavor Grow having greater anabolic properties due to it containing certain intrinsic factors not found in the chocolate and vanilla flavors?

And, if we assume the full strength, 3 scoop packet, $1.83 version being produced, can I assume a 2 week on/4 week off dosing period being sufficient to avoid testicular atrophy?

Can I use it with DMSO for greater bioavailability?

Please stop making fun of my son Bill. If it weren’t for him, I would never have been able to drop the cellulite around my thighs using the Body-for-Life method! Long live HMB!!!

I’m from Florida so I’m not sure I can open the packets according to instructions. Then again, I had a hard time counting scoops too.

I can’t believe I didn’t think of it before…the dilemna of packets/no packets of Grow! will be solved! Whenever I have a problem to solve or a choice to make, I ask myself, WIST?..‘Will It Stop Traffic’? If using packets of Grow! over the tub will increase the correlation of stopping traffic, I would say yes to packets! If the tub positively enhances my ability to stop traffic, I would say yes to the tub!! Does anyone know if the packets or the tub of Grow! increases your ability to stop traffic…which one is it? WIST!

Hi. My name is Cotton Underpants man. And this is my story. A few years ago a man put me on. Then he soiled all over me because all of the HMB he was taking gave him terible diarhhea. It smelled so bad. Then, all of a sudden, he started running across the streets of Las Vegas like some sort of maniac saying that he was stopping traffic. It was the most humiliating experience I ever had. Shortly therafter, this man decided to throw me out. He said that, as far as underwear goes, I was “too hardcore.” He started wearing panties and lingerie so that he could “please a different audience.” Man, I always suspected that he was gay, but that’s when I knew the truth!

My Met-Rx product is by far the most superior MRP available today. My scientifically proven Metamyosyn V4.95630 protein was shown to increase muscle mass in severe burn victims by 0.0001 lb vs. placebo! And it comes in easy to open packets! Even though my “original” flavor tastes like dog poo, I still make it because my dog likes to lap it off my genitals. Anyway, gotta go, big shipment for Wal-Mart today.

Yeeeeeee Haaaaaa! Well I’ll be darned, this would make a hell of an article for Muscle Media, Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa! Who is HE to tell ME I can’t have packets!?? I can do this!

Hey Porter, is your Corvette up on blocks yet with the 8 other cars in front of your double-wide?

Powder-strong and Packet Free: Part 1

by Paul Chek, CcmPHDSdQR+Eagle scout ranking

(warning: the follow article was written with a Thesaurus in hand)

When it comes to metering servings of MRP, many manufacturers have come to excessively rely on packet material for product containment. This runs counter to the way nature intended powder to be transported: in a coagulated caked up state. By placing paper or foil guiding barriers on a pile of protein molecules, unwanted hoop tension is created. While conventional wisdom has stated that packet material will protect a powder, this is far from the case. Figure one is a drawing of a snake. Review figure 1. Now in Figure 2 we see a common MRP packet. What happens if we add 1 and 2 together? We get three. We also get a poisonous packet. This is exactly what will happen if your powder becomes overly dependent on packets for support: It will become poisonous and in about 30% of cases, highly explosive.