Grow! Freezing? Extended Fridge Time?

I was wondering, is Grow! less effective if I leave it in the fridge for 3-4 hours?

Like, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night really hungry and eat anything on the table. Would it still be effective if I just fridged this and drank it later on in the day?

Thanks

[quote]Mediated Life wrote:
I was wondering, is Grow! less effective if I leave it in the fridge for 3-4 hours?

Like, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night really hungry and eat anything on the table. Would it still be effective if I just fridged this and drank it later on in the day?

Thanks[/quote]

Not a problem at all.

Thanks for the quick reply.

What about those times when it’s just sort of pushing it? Like, I go to school at 7:00 and get a workout during school at about 2:00-3:00 would it still be effective if I didn’t fridge it during this period?

Another question, since I perfer cold drinks, would it alright if I actually ‘froze’ it and just let it thaw during class?

Thanks!

I doubt it would make much difference, though personally what I would suggest is to maybe freeze it as soon as you get up until you leave, ie, dont freeze it too long. I wouldnt subject protein to any extreme in temperatures however I dont think freezing is an issue, i believe extreme heat is much worse.

The effectiveness isn’t really the area of concern, rather, issues related to food poisoning. I would refrigerate it any time you’re not planning on consuming it right away.

If you don’t have access to a portable cooler, then yes, freezing it and letting it thaw would be the best bet.

[quote]Mediated Life wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply.

What about those times when it’s just sort of pushing it? Like, I go to school at 7:00 and get a workout during school at about 2:00-3:00 would it still be effective if I didn’t fridge it during this period?

Another question, since I perfer cold drinks, would it alright if I actually ‘froze’ it and just let it thaw during class?

Thanks! [/quote]