Grow! Blends

With so many Grow! flavors out now I’m starting to experiment with different blends. So far I really like orange cream with vanilla, one scoop of each.

You’d think that wouldn’t be much different that orange cream itself, but it is. Anyone else have some blending recipes or new shake ideas with the new flavors?

A scoop of Strawberry and a scoop of Banana Cream sounds like a good combo. Ive got some on order Ill see how it is.

Maybe half a scoop each of strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, and banana for a banana split shake. And maybe some pineapple chunks? I’ll have to try it when my order gets here tomorrow.

[quote]imceach wrote:
A scoop of Strawberry and a scoop of Banana Cream sounds like a good combo. Ive got some on order Ill see how it is.[/quote]

That’s a goodie. I’ve been using it for a while. I’m not the biggest fan of Strawberry, but mixed with Banana Cream…its good then. Want to try Strawberry and Orange Cream and perhaps Vanilla.

Anyone notice that the strawberry sort of burns on the way down? I think maybe its the seeds…

[quote]andy bumphren wrote:
Anyone notice that the strawberry sort of burns on the way down? I think maybe its the seeds…[/quote]

I noticed this a little bit the very first time I tried Strawberry. Nothing bad enough to stop me from drinking it, though.

I haven’t noticed it since, and I’ve been having it on a regular basis. I haven’t been doing anything different either.

The flavor is incredible.

Now to try some combos. . .

I’m going to try strawberry and chocolate today. It’s the strangest combo I can think of, though I have seen chocolate dipped strawberries for sale. Never tried them.

[quote]Dave2 wrote:
I’m going to try strawberry and chocolate today. It’s the strangest combo I can think of, though I have seen chocolate dipped strawberries for sale. Never tried them.

[/quote]

Okay, I tried it and…

…it’s actually really good!

Reminded me of some type of candy or dessert I had as a kid, some chocolate covered berry thing, a candy bar maybe? Can’t remember. But I’ll have this Grow! combo again.

Orange and Vanilla should be illegal. Taste damn near like those orange Julias that have single handedly made many a house wife HUGE. DAMN good.

That and Chocolate and banana with a handfull of nuts thrown in.

Both are awesome.

I am still a fan of just plain ole vanilla as well.

But variety is the spice of life.