Grow! Bar Poll

a)I would buy direct if I could just sort my address form problems (that’s another story)
b)Bars sell around here for about ?2.50 sterling but I’m not sure how that would translate to dollars, what with duty and shipping charges. I’d love to pay $1/bar but I reckon a reasonable price would be more like $1.50-$2.00.
c)Any flavour is fine as long as it’s not dirt.

I would pay up $24.00 a box for them if you would forego the hi-fructose corn syrup this time around. By doing so, you would feature the only protein bar on the market without
hi-fructose corn syrup, soy, and gelatin fillers - thus making a perfect bar!

If you can make them without sugar, you could have an audience. Go for function first and tast second.

Yes if you ditch the high-fructose corn syrup.

$1.50 or $1.75/bar

I’d probably try any flavor you sell but would prefer regular chocolate or any berry.

Yes
Peanut Butter
$1.50 max!

1. Yes
  2. I never got to try them, but I hear that lemon was good!
  3. 2.00$/bar

thanks

1. I would definitely buy them.
  2. $1-1.50 per bar
  3. peanut butter
  1. I would buy them

2. $1-1.50 per bar

3. Chocolate or the chocolate and pb, the lemon tasted nasty.

1.) Yes
2.) did not try it
3.) 1.50 is fair price, that way i can buy a shedload and still get a good price after shipping costs

If the price was cost effective ($12.00-15.00/box), I would definitely work them into my supplement budget.
Honestly, the price tolerance question is relative. It’s like a car dealer asking me how much I would be willing to pay, without disclosing sticker and dealer costs. It amazes me how so many people/posters are asking for $2 dollar bars when they might be able to get them for half that.

1. I might buy them. It’s personal preference, but I’d much rather have an MRP than a bar.

2. About a dollar a bar.

3. I like mint.

1. yes, I would buy them, i really liked the lemon

2. 1.00-1.50 would be great…

3. blueberry flavors usually end up pretty good

1. yes
  2. $1/bar
  3. Peanut Butter(taste isn’t that important, lower sugar would be a priority)
  1. Yes, they will come in handy.

2. $1.00 - $1.50 per bar

3. Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, Blueberry, Coffee/Cappuccino

I didn’t care for the lemon; the lemon flavor didn’t really come through and the texture of the bar wasn’t very appetizing. Also, I am allergic to peanut butter, as I am sure others who would purchase Grow! bars are.

LEMON, Lemon, lemon

I would like to see $1.00 a bar since I have to pay the $25 shipping to canada.

Thank you biotest for listening once again…will they be the same or will you make them low carb?

PS. LEMON!

$1.00-$1.50

Peanut butter first
Lemon Second.

$20 for 12 bars

$1-$1.50

Anything but the lemon… nearly made me gag… Peanut Butter was good though

Yes I’d buy them

$1.25 per bar

Chocolate Peanut Butter.

No HFCS.

1. Absolutely!!!